Today in this post, we will share a facial routine with coffee powder, that will remove tan instantly, and will give you soft and supple skin after just first treatment.
With regular use of this facial, it will also help you to prevent aging signs on your face.
This facial will complete in 3 steps, so without wasting more time let’s start with step#1, that is cleansing
To make this face cleanser you will need:
- Half tbsp coffee powder
- Aloe vera gel
- In a bowl take half tbsp of aloe vera gel, you can use any coffee powder that is available with you.
- In this powder add some aloe vera gel and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and rub it all over your face for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with plain water.
Now coming to our next step, that is scrubbing
To make this scrub you will need
- 1 tsp of white sugar
- 2 tbsp of almond oil
- & 1/2 tbsp of coffee powder
- In a bowl mix these three ingredients and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this scrub on your face, rub gently for 2 minutes.
- Rub very gently, as hard scrubbing with sugar particles can harm your skin.
- After rubbing leave it for 5 minutes, glycolic acid in sugar will peel the dead layer from your skin.
- After that rinse your face with cold water.
The final step of this facial is face pack
To make this pack, you will need
- 1/2 tbsp coffee powder
- 1/2 tbsp besan
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- & 1/2 tsp yogurt
- First in a bowl, mix all these and your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.