All of us wish to have a beautiful and glowing face all the time. The harsh climatic changes, pollution, and dirt make it impossible. There are many cosmetic products available in the market that can help you to whiten your skin. But these products have a high content of chemicals that gradually damage your skin and are very expensive.
So, here is a simple DIY skin whitening serum that you can easily prepare at home to get beautiful glowing skin within a week.
DIY Skin Whitening Serum:
For this serum you’ll need:
|Aloe vera gel
|Vitamin E oil
- Take a bowl, add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Then, cut and pour the vitamin E oil from a capsule.
- Then, add half a teaspoon each of olive oil and glycerin.
- Finally, add a few drops of rosewater.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly again to blend all the ingredients.
- Spray the mixture evenly all over your face.
- Gently massage the mixture on your face in circular motions for about 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it to get absorbed by your skin.
Apply this face serum once daily before applying makeup to get a naturally glowing face.
Now, let’s move on to the benefits of the ingredients used in this serum.
- Lemon juice removes dead skin cells and helps to lighten dark spots and skin discolorations.
- Olive oil prevents skin aging and helps your skin to look young and youthful.
- Glycerin keeps your skin moisturized and also protects your skin from sun damage.
- Aloe vera gel forms a protective layer and retains moisture.
- Vitamin E oil also lightens marks and prevents premature signs of aging.
- Rosewater adds a natural glow to your skin and leaves you with soft and supple skin.