The skin pigmentation which is naturally present in the skin is difficult to change. Yet there are foolproof ways to get rid of tan and pigmentation caused by overexposure to the sun and other factors such as heat, as well as over-use of makeup products.
In today’s post, we will be talking about home remedies for skin whitening that will help you restore the glow!
Step 1 Brightening Mask
- Pure Sandalwood
- Almond Powder
- Raw Milk
- Take a bowl and mix one tablespoon sandalwood powder and almond powder each
- Add some raw milk to form a smooth paste
- Wash your face and then apply the mask on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- You can apply this mask every alternate day, and follow with the brightening serum that we have shared below.
Sandalwood is an age-old custom to use as a skin lightening remedy.
What makes this a wonderful product, is the soothing and nourishing qualities of Sandalwood.
Sandalwood is a miracle ingredient for your skin, from reducing early signs of aging and preventing blemishes to curing rashes and reducing tan.
Sandalwood contains natural skin lightening agents, and can also be used in face packs to enhance the skin.
Step 2. Brightening Serum
- Juice of a half lemon
- Glycerin – half tsp
- Olive Oil – half tsp
- Aloe Vera Gel 1 tablespoon
- 1 Vitamin E Capsule
- Rose Water – half tsp
- Take a clean bowl and mix all of the ingredients thoroughly to get a serum-like consistency.
- Poke in a vitamin E capsule using a safety pin and squeeze out the oil.
Once mixed well and it looks like a serum then transfers it in a dry and an airtight container.
- You can store this serum for 7 days in a refrigerator.
- Apply this serum on your face after removing the mask.
- You can use the serum day and night, it has lemon juice so don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- You should use this serum every day for the best results.
For all of you, this DIY Skin Whitening and Brightening Glow Serum recipe will make your skin look bright, radiant, and beautiful just the way you want it.
Lemon juice contains citric acid and is known for its ability to lighten the skin.
This removes dead skin cells and helps lighten stains and wrinkles and decreases the discoloration of the face.
Glycerin is a great skin moisturizer.
This makes the skin smooth and supple and protects the skin from sun damage and other irritants as well.
It can heal blackheads and acne too.
The fatty acids present in olive oil help the skin appear hydrated and youthful.
Olive oil prevents skin aging and keeps the skin smooth and elastic.
Aloe vera gel is a perfect cure for burned sun skin.
This forms a defensive layer on the skin and helps to retain moisture.
Vitamin E is a great hydrating agent.
It also helps to lighten stains along with that and avoids premature aging.
The rose water gives the skin a beautiful glow and makes the skin soft and supple.