In this post, we will share, super-effective skincare tips shared by the herbal beauty queen of India, Shahnaz Husain. All these remedies are 100% natural, so you can use them for all skin types. With regular use of these DIYs, you can see a visible change in your skin.
Our first DIY is for dry and dull skin
If you use harsh chemicals on your face, with time your skin will become dry and very dull looking.
To repair your dull-looking skin, you should use a mask that is rich in lactic acid.
- In a bowl take 2 tsp of curd.
- In this add 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Mix it and your natural A-H-A peel is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your clean face and neck.
- Massage for 2 minutes in a circular motion and then apply one more layer of this on your face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes on your face and then rinse your face with cold water.
This mask will remove the dead layers from your face and at the same time curd will keep your skin moisturised.
You can use this scrub 2 times a week.
Now coming to our DIY#2, which is for acne-prone skin
- In a clean bowl take one and half a tsp of sandalwood powder.
- In this add around 2-3 tsp of rose water.
- Mix it well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your clean face, leave for 15 minutes on your face.
- Once it gets dry, you can rinse your face with plain water.
- If you want, you can use this pack on daily basis also to get the best results.
Our 3rd DIY is about lip care
- To make your own lip scrub, in a bowl take 1 tsp of coffee powder and 1 tsp of sugar.
- In this add 1 spoon of lemon juice, mix and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Apply this scrub on your lips and rub it gently for 2 minutes with a soft toothbrush.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your lips and then wipe it off.
- After that, you can apply a layer of lip balm on your lips.