Open pores on the skin resemble little pits and because of these wide pores on your face, it seems dull and old. Due to their high sebum production, mostly people with oily skin are prone to this problem.
Open pores can lead to blackheads and acne, which can detract from your appearance.
Today in this post, I will share some of the home remedies suggested by beauty expert Shahnaz Husain, that are very effective to minimise the appearance of skin pores
Remedy#1 – With Papaya
- For this remedy take few slices of ripe papaya, mash it in a clean bowl
- In this add around 1 tsp of Fuller’s earth powder
- Mix it well and your diy is ready
- Massage your clean face with this paste for 2 minutes
- Let it sit for 10 minutes on your face, and then rinse it off with cold water
Papaya is very effective for toning and constricting pores. It removes pollutants and unclogs pores to fully purify the skin.
Remedy#2 – With Banana
The antioxidant lutein and the mineral potassium in the banana peel help to repair and renew the skin by minimizing the open pores
- Take one banana peel. Using the under layer of the banana peel, gently rub it to your face.
- Wash it after 10 to 15 minutes.
Follow this practice every other day to get the best results.
Remedy#3- Use Jojoba Oil in Night
Jojoba oil is very effective to make your skin soft and supple, it helps to remove wrinkles from your face. Last but not least it works great fo shrink enlarged skin pores on your face
- Take few drops of jojoba oil, and massage it in circular motion for 15 minutes.
- Leave it overnight and wash your face next morning.
Apart from these remedies ice water treatment is also very effective to shrink large open pores. Dip your face in Ice water for 1 minute in morning. It will give you fresh look instantly, and with time make your pores less visible.