Dark underarms can be annoying, especially if you like to wear sleeveless dresses, but no worries today I am going to reveal few home remedies that can naturally bleach your underarms super fast and there is no side effects
- Rub a lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes and wash it off and follow it with body lotion.
- Another option is to mix a little turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in some lemon juice and apply it to your underarms and wash it off with cold water.
- You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Mix curd, turmeric, two drops of lemon and a little besan. Apply this and wait for 15 minutes, untill it’s dry. Then remove it gently scrubbing. I swear you will get a result. Exfoliating is the only way to reduce this kind of pigmentation
- Mix two teaspoons of orange peel powder with rose water and milk to make a thick paste.Gently scrub your underarms with the paste and then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes
- Apple cider vinegar not only cuts fat but also removes dead skin cells. Mix two tablespoons each ACV with baking soda and apply this paste on your underarms, leave for 5 minutes and then wash it off.