A body care routine is as important as a skincare routine.
most of the time we take care of our face and forget our bodies.
That is why we get discoloration on our hands and feet.
The routine I’ll show you it’s easy to do and will help remove the dead skin, and will add a natural glow.
Step 1: Brightening Body Scrub
- Brown Sugar
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Cocoa Powder
- Instant Coffee
- Baking Soda
- Raw Organic Honey
We suggest you make a big batch of the scrub as you can store this for 1 month and use it whenever you want.
- Take a big bowl and add 6 tablespoons of brown sugar,
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Then, add your 1 Tbsp of Organic cold pressed Coconut oil.
If it’s cold and in the solid stage then don’t worry because this mixture will melt in the warm steamy shower or even with the body heat.
- Next add 1 Tsp of Cocoa Powder, 1 Tsp of Instant coffee, 1 Tsp of raw organic honey, and lastly, add 1 tsp of baking soda.
If baking soda doesn’t suit your skin you can skip this ingredient.
- Mix everything well with a wooden spoon and then store this into an airtight glass container.
- To use just take the required amount in a container and use it, make sure to use a dry spoon when you are taking out the scrub.
- Now just wet your skin you can also take a lukewarm shower to open the pores.
- Apply the scrub all over your body and massage it for good 5-10 minutes.
- Then rinse the scrub, you don’t need to use any soap or shower gel after this.
Because it will strip the goodness of natural ingredients that we added.
Brown Sugar: Sugar is excellent for exfoliating dead skin cells, and molasses are great for anti-aging, rich in minerals.
Brown sugar helps lighten the skin easily.
This also encourages healthy cells in the skin and reduces inflammation.
When we massage the skin with brown sugar, it helps keep the skin from becoming irritated and turning red.
Brown sugar helps dissolve the outer layer of the skin that exposes newer, healthier skin cells. It helps lighten skin quickly and effortlessly.
We suggest the use of brown sugar for the body since the skin on the body is thicker than our face brown sugar is a perfect exfoliator for this.
Helps lighten the skin and expose the original color of the skin you were born with.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: rich in anti-inflammatory properties filled with vitamins A and E, ideal for anti-aging.
one of the best moisturizers that you can find.
Many vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It will help lubricate brown sugar and help avoid scratching, helping to clean the skin.
Olive oil helps to brighten and lighten the skin with many anti-aging properties.
Organic Coconut Oil: Deeply penetrates the layers of the skin and naturally helps exfoliate the skin.
Helps to lighten the skin and keep the skin bright. The fragrance is also divine.
Cocoa Powder: increases the amount of collagen and gives a glow to your skin.
It also tightens wrinkles and lightens hyperpigmentation (body acne scars)
Instant Coffee: Brightens skin, caffeine can get the blood circulating also perfect for combating cellulite.
Raw Organic Honey: anti-bacterial to combat acne and growing wrinkles. It will prevent the body scrub from going evil, too!
Baking Soda: helps gently exfoliate and clean your skin, making you lighter skin.
Step 2: Glowing Body Lotion
- ½ cup almond oil (or any other oil for your choices like jojoba oil, or olive oil, etc)
- ¼ cup cold-pressed coconut oil
- ¼ cup beeswax
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil (optional)
- 2 TBSP shea butter (or cocoa butter, optional)
- Essential oils (optional)
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and shea or cocoa butter in the double boiler.
- Stir frequently as the ingredients have dissolved.
- Once all the ingredients are fully dissolved, add the vitamin E oil and any essential oils or flavors such as vanilla.
- Pour in a glass container or a tin for storage.
- Using it like you would a normal lotion.
This lotion is super-moisturizing and great for dry and dull skin.
This is thicker in consistency than water-based lotions, so you don’t need to use it as much.
It also has a longer shelf life than some homemade lotion recipes, since all ingredients are already stable and no water is added.
You can store this for 6 months for the best moisturizing benefits.