Glycerin and rose water are some of the best skincare ingredients that you can depend on for all your skin woes.
Each of these ingredients works beautifully on your skin.
Yet when they combine, they prove to be an elixir.
1. Rosewater And Glycerin Night Repair Serum
- 2 tablespoons glycerin
- 1 tablespoon of organic rose water
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- ½ tablespoon almond oil
- 5 drops of any essential oil
- 1 glass dropper bottle
- Add the ingredients to the glass dropper container. Using the funnel to avoid spilling.
- Seal the bottle and shake the bottles so that the ingredients are mixed well.
- Store the DIY serum in a cool and dark place, preferably in the refrigerator.
- During night time after washing your face, take a few drops of the serum, rub it between your hands, and massage your face in upward strokes.
- Use the serum every night.
- You can use it during the day too but don’t forget to apply a good sunscreen.
Aloe vera gel helps to protect the skin against UV damage, hydrates, improves skin elasticity, and delays wrinkle formation.
Almond oil is wonderful for your skin.
It helps plump and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
The glycerine-rose water combination is a perfect moisturizer and glow-boosting solution in one.
Not only does it help to slow down your aging cycle, but it also reverses free radical damage and gives you bright, radiant skin.
Using this will provide the necessary nutrients that your skin needs and moisture to your skin.
2. Rosewater And Glycerin Deep Facial Cleanser
- 1 ½ cups rose water
- 2 tablespoons unscented Castile soap
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 1 airtight glass container
- Pour all the ingredients into a glass bowl.
- Mix for a few minutes to mix them really well.
- Transfer the mixture to the glass container to store.
- Use it twice every day to wash your face.
- On your skin, Castille soap works like a is mild soap later and can help prevent acne.
- There is no doubt that there is a relaxing and soothing effect of applying rosewater on the skin.
- It has a moisturizing effect on your skin and is extremely helpful at the end of the day in rejuvenating your exhausted skin and calming sun damage.
- Vitamin E protects the skin against free radical damage and helps to delay aging and reduce dark sports and any pigmentation on the skin.
- Always do a patch test before you start using any DIY remedy on your skin.
- If you want, you can consult a dermatologist.
- If you have oily or combination skin, limit using the treatments no more than two days a week.
- It could make your skin greasy to use them too much.
- To prevent any skin reactions, use pure rose water (homemade) and organic glycerin.
- Rosewater that is commercially available may include other additives and preservatives that may affect your skin.
- Prior to use, always dilute glycerin with rose water and wash it off before going out. Undiluted glycerin viscosity will attract dust and pollutants and clog the pores of your skin.