Skin is the body’s largest organ and is the first to show symptoms of tension, poor lifestyle and health habits, and inadequate nutrition and sleep. So, give all the support it needs to your skin as it renews itself at night and you wake up to good, beautiful skin.
During the night, cell regeneration is at its highest, with the greatest blood supply to the skin. So, give yourself good night skincare items, and take full advantage of the repair process. A nighttime routine is about helping the repair process and providing healthy, nourishing ingredients to the skin. Skincare at night is necessary to heal during the day on the damage done to the skin.
1st Step: Remove Makeup
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut oil (You may also use avocado oil, jojoba oil, olive oil or sweet almond oil for cleaning instead of coconut oil.)
If you don’t use makeup on an everyday basis still it is recommended to clean your face. Because it will melt the dirt, grime, and sunscreen from the skin.
- Scoop out some coconut oil and warm the oil between your palms and melt your makeup.
- Just massage this for a few seconds and then wipe it off with a warm washcloth.
The first step towards healthy, glowing skin is to correctly and effectively remove your makeup.
Strongly pigmented or waterproof makeup, particularly around the eye, should be removed gently and thoroughly.
Cleaning oil works well in sensitive skin people as well, it doesn’t strip the natural oils of your skin.
It gently removes waterproof eye makeup without too much tugging and pulling, it melts the makeup which is easy to remove.
2nd Step: Water-Based Cleanser
- You can use any water-based cleanser from the market to remove the water-based impurities.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water for 1 to 2 minutes.
- This will remove the dirt and smooth the skin, making the cleaning process easier.
- Wipe the water and use a cream cleanser.
- Apply the cleanser to your hands and massage your face and neck in a circular motion.
- Be very careful when massaging, keep going round and round in all areas you want to clean.
- Then wash it off with normal water.
3 Step: Deep Cleanse The Pores
- A handful of neem and tulsi leaves,
- Half cup rose water
- 100ml boiled water
- Glycerin and spray bottle
- Take 100ml of water, and thoroughly boil it.
- Put neem and tulsi leaves in it once the water gets boiled, cover the pot and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- The leaves release the color and flavor, and the water appears yellowish.
- Now strain this into a bowl and put rose water and glycerin into it, and mix well all ingredients.
- Store it in a spray bottle and apply it to the skin whenever needed.
Sensitive skin can face many issues and it can be beneficial in many ways to use a toner that has antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral toner.
This toner will prevent skin irritation, redness, soothe dry skin, prevent premature aging, and make your skin glowing, too.
It is very good for skin prone to acne because it controls oil and also prevents the formation of acne, pimples.
The toner will also regulate the skin’s natural pH level, which will eliminate pores.