Remove Skin Pigmentation Easily At Home With This Remedy
Saffron is considered to be one of the most popular and most widely used spices. While it is incredibly costly, saffron is still widely used throughout the world.
It is rich in nutrients and full of wellness, skin, and hair benefits. Safran has countless benefits.
It has been used since ancient times as a herb in Ayurveda to improve beauty.
People face different skin problems, such as scars, acne, irregular skin tones, dull complexion, discolored spots, etc.
With the aid of saffron, you can quickly get rid of most of these skin problems and get beautiful skin.
- 100 ml sweet almond oil
- 10-15 strands saffron
- 1/4th teaspoon wild turmeric
- 1 glass bottle/ container
- Add 100 ml of almond oil in a small glass bottle.
- Now add 10-15 strands of pure saffron and 1/4 teaspoon of wild turmeric.
- Close the bottle and store it in a cool, dark place for 7 days.
- Every day make sure you shake the bottle once.
- The oil is going to be a little orange, and that’s when it’s ready for use.
- Alternatively, you can put the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
- Do this for 7 days too, and your very own saffron oil is ready for use.
- To use just take 3-5 drops of this oil and apply on your face every night.
- You can do a quick 5 minutes facial massage.
- This oil might give you a yellow tint but don’t worry.
- It will fade in a few minutes.
- You can easily store this oil for 3 months.
The antioxidant properties of this oil are successful in the fight against acne.
The anti-bacterial and exfoliating properties of saffron oil are used to treat root acne and prevent it from recurring.
It also helps you battle the streaks and traces that the acne leaves behind.
Applying or using some sort of saffron oil to your skin will help you get a toned, safe, and glowing skin.
The antioxidant properties of this oil battle free radicals and prevent them from causing any harm to your skin.
It also helps you unclog the pores of your skin and prevents blackheads.
It increases the supply of blood to your skin, which keeps your skin firm and slows down the development of signs of aging.
Almond oil contains a wide variety of nutrients, vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc.
It is filled with vitamins and nutrients, making it ideal for your everyday skincare regimen.
As a very mild, hypoallergenic oil, almond oil is healthy for almost all forms of skin-sensitive, dry, oily.
Certain properties in almond oil thoroughly clean the pores without clogging them.
Almonds are filled with vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that helps preserve the attractiveness of the skin as we age.
Collagen, the protein responsible for keeping our skin young, forms an even layer of padding under the skin.
As we age, fine wrinkles begin to develop due to the thinning of the skin.
Vitamin E in sweet almond oil may provide the amino acids needed for this lovely collagen to thrive.
Kasturi Manjal or also known as Wild Turmeric, which has been used as a natural Ayurvedic beauty ingredient in India for centuries.
Kasturi Manjal belongs to the Turmeric family, known for its health-enhancing properties and the benefits of skincare, and the herb-enhancing glow is mainly used for cosmetic purposes.
Among its many properties, the magic spice is an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-aging agent.
In addition to these properties, what makes Kasturi Manjal so useful for your beauty rituals is that it can be used for any form of skin: acne-prone skin, normal to dry skin, tanned, or pigmented skin.