Many of the recipes are incomplete without a few cloves of garlic.
Apart from adding taste to your meal, did you know that there are many benefits of garlic to your skin, hair, and wellbeing?
Having this one ingredient in your everyday diet will help you battle a lot of illnesses, not to mention giving you a lot of beauty benefits.
- Garlic Cloves
- Take a glass of water to this add 1 lemon juice and add 2 teaspoons of honey, mix well.
- Now take 1 garlic clove and have it with this lemon honey water.
Premature aging is one of the issues many women face.
Pollution, exposure to UV rays, and unhealthful lifestyles all contribute to free radical damage that contributes to signs of aging on your skin.
Believe it or not, but the many advantages of garlic include slowing the symptoms of aging effectively.
Eating only one clove of garlic on an empty stomach in the morning with honey and lemon water can be very helpful to your skin’s health.
S-allyl cysteine present in garlic helps protect the skin from UV damage and wrinkles.
Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds found in garlic help to scavenge oxygen radicals and reduce stress.
In addition, scientists have also found that garlic induces the synthesis of normal human skin cells.
- In a mortar and pestle, add 1/2 tomato to this add 2 garlic cloves and mash it.
- You can also use a regular grinder for the same.
- Just make a paste of tomato and garlic, now apply this to your blackhead affected area.
- If possible, exfoliate and steam your face before applying this.
- Apply this paste as a mask to the entire face, concentrating on the T-zone, and wash after 10-15 minutes.
- With daily use, it prevents blackheads, controls oil, and closes pores.
Blackheads are the product of an accumulation of oil combined with dirt that collects in the pores of the skin.
This problem can be avoided by using an ingredient that manages the production of oil.
One of the many advantages of garlic is that it contains polyphenols that help regulate the secretion of oil on the skin, minimizing the occurrence of blackheads.
To Reduce Stech Marks
- Garlic Cloves
- Mustard Oil
- Heat the oil of the mustard and add about 2-3 medium-size garlic cloves.
- When you start to smell the cooked garlic, remove it from the flame and let it cool down a little.
- If it’s still warm, you can use it.
- Massage this garlic-infused oil in a small circular motion in the affected region.
The moment you think about the stretch marks, all you want is for them to disappear!
Yeah, they’re stubborn, and our skin is elastic.
Reducing stretch marks will take a long time if you don’t make an extra effort to get rid of them.
Hot oil massage with garlic can help to reduce stretch marks, and you must try it with olive oil or mustard oil.
To Remove Acne
- Garlic cloves
- This treatment will help you exfoliate your skin and help remove dead skin cells that block your pores.
- Mix 4 crushed garlic cloves with 1 tablespoon of yogurt/curd.
- Apply the mixture to clean, dry skin
- Massage your skin and leave for a few minutes.
- Wash with water
- Do this 2 times a week.
Garlic is a potent antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects.
Since acne is triggered by overaccumulation of toxins, clogged pores and bacterial infections of garlic can be used to minimize acne.
Curd, like any other milk product, contains lactic acid that can help exfoliate dead skin cells and keep the skin smooth.
Important fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals in curds help to nourish and keep your skin safe.
Curd holds skin problems at bay by preserving its elasticity and enhancing its brightness.