Scars caused by accidents continue to get lighter over time.
Although they’re not going to vanish overnight, you can fall back on some reliable home remedies to speed up the process.
Be careful and positive as it can take some time depending on the form, size, and type of wound.
Use Aloe vera
- Take the outer green layer of the aloe vera leaf, remove the gel inside, and apply it to your scar and massage in a circular motion.
- Wait for it on and wash it off for about 30 minutes.
- However, try not to add aloe vera gel to open wounds.
- You can leave aloe vera like this for a couple of hours, and so your skincare on top of it.
Aloe vera acts as a natural emollient to help repair damaged skin and promote healthy skin development.
That’s why aloe vera can be included in most ointment removal wounds.
This will also enhance the texture of your skin.
Aloe vera is available in a variety of ways, from drinks to gel to supplements, so which formula is ideally suited to the healing of acne scars?
Oral intake of aloe vera is not likely to have the same wound healing effects as topical formulations, so I would suggest topical use immediately after tissue injury, twice a day for 1-2 weeks.
Aloe will work well on its own.
This is a great natural choice to reduce the residual damage to the skin caused by acne or other wounds.
Unlike scars found elsewhere in the body, acne scars occur after a skin breakage occurs.
But if you don’t pop or pick your pipes, you can still find scarring if the clogged pore beneath the breakout expands so much that the follicle wall splits.
Fortunately, aloe vera can help heal these wounds over time due to its natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
There are studies that have shown that aloe vera raises the growth factors for fibroblasts the cells that produce collagen.
This can allow aloe to improve wounds and scars through the development of enhanced and increased collagen fibers.
It’s a perfect natural medical treatment for burns or skin damage.
- Extra virgin cold-pressed coconut oil
- Pour some of the oil on your hand, and massage in the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes.
- And leave it on, if you wish you can wait for it off after 30 minutes with a mild face cleanse.
The antioxidant vitamin E found in coconut oil accelerates the healing process and prevents the formation of new wounds.
In addition, lauric, caprylic and capric acids found in coconut oil stimulate the development of collagen, facilitate the healing of damaged skin and reverse free radical damage.
Coconut oil is also known to help improve the production of collagen.
Not only could the rise in collagen in the skin aid with fine lines, but it could also help to reduce scarring by connecting new skin tissue together.
One of the primary ingredients in coconut oil is vitamin E antioxidants.
Coconut oil creates a dense, moisturizing coating on the skin as it heals.
This moisturizing can help with the early treatment of scars, particularly when the damaged skin is dry.
Another possible advantage of applying coconut oil to wounds is that it can stimulate the production of collagen, which may facilitate the growth of new tissues.
- Add some lemon juice directly to the affected area, wait for 10 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
- If your skin is sensitive, dilute it with rose water or vitamin E oil.
Should not go out in the sun right after applying the lemon juice and make sure to use sunscreen when you do so.
- Alpha hydroxy acids in the lemon contain healing properties that can help to treat any form of the wound.
- You can dry your skin with lemon juice.
- It is therefore advised that you use a non-comedogenic moisturizer after you have used the above remedy.
This may replace dead skin cells, promote the growth of new skin cells, and increase skin elasticity.
Vitamin C in the lemon also helps to regenerate and heal damaged skin.
In fact, the bleaching process tends to lighten wounds.
Lemon and its extracts have been commonly used in various skin care products due to their potent antioxidant capacity.
In general, antioxidants may help to damage caused by free radicals on the skin and increase the rates of collagen.
Lemon is used to cure acne and reduce the scarring caused by acne.
Properties that can render lemon juice a great choice to treat acne
- The juice of the lemon is anti-inflammatory.
This may help to reduce the swelling, itchiness, and redness associated with acne.
- This also exhibits antiseptic and bacterial behavior.
Both can help prevent acne from worsening and destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- Lemon extract is used in a number of skin lightening products due to its bleaching properties.
- It can aid in the lightening of hyperpigmentation caused by acne spots.
- Sandalwood Powder
- Mix one teaspoon of sandalwood powder with two teaspoons of rosewater or milk to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the wound and massage gently.
- Wait for it to dry and then wash it with normal water.
Sandalwood has skin-regenerating and healing properties that can reduce the appearance of all kinds of wounds. Acne and pimples are common skin problems faced by most people.
Rosewater and sandalwood face pack helps to minimize acne and acne scars as well as the inflammation caused by acne due to its cooling properties.
Sandalwood is one of the easiest treatments for pimples and acne scars.
It brightens the skin immediately, but a 100% clear skin requires consistency and discipline.
It is used mainly for skincare and beauty purposes.
It is very effective in removing blemishes and in treating acne.
This also helps to minimize sun tan and dullness due to its cooling properties.