The facial at home is very great, but sometimes we can’t do it because of the lack of ingredients.
You can easily get facials with the things in your house.
You don’t have to work too hard to do this, nor do you need expensive items.
We ‘re talking about curd facials.
Don’t underestimate that. Now in this lockdown, you can take care of yourself a little.
Curd is also available at the lockdown, and coffee is also available. In such a situation, you should take a little care of yourself.
Korean skincare is very popular these days, and glass skin is the most important part of Korean skincare.
- The first step to the facial is to cleanse your face, so you need to take the curd.
- To do this, apply the curd directly to your face and rub it along with it.
- Apart from that, it ‘s important for you to leave this on your face after massaging the curd for 10 minutes.
- Because of this, the effect of curd lactic acid on your face, and because of this, your skin gets a lot of benefits.
- You can add honey or turmeric, but curd alone can make your skin feel 10 times better.
Lactic acid is a natural alpha hydroxy acid that acts as an exfoliator, active bacterial cultures help balance the bacterial status of your epidermis, and calcium is very important for your skin ‘s health and moisture.
- In a bowl mix one tablespoon of curd, 1 tsp of coffee, and 1 tsp of honey.
Coffee is a very good skin exfoliator that can solve many facial problems.
If you use coffee for your skincare, it will definitely give a good effect.
Honey has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, so it gets rid of dirt and bacteria, perfect for both the prevention and treatment of acne.
It is full of antioxidants and stimulates the production of collagen that prevents aging and enhances the glow.
Helps Exfoliate The Skin Curd, just like every other dairy product, contains lactic acid that can help exfoliate dead skin cells and keep your skin smooth.
The curd will have a soothing effect on your skin.
It will reduce inflammation and acne and make your skin healthy.
Because of its quality signaling tissue repair, coffee plays a key role in regulating cell re-growth, leading to continued hydration (increased collagen) and increased skin elasticity.
3. Massaging Gel
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Wild Turmeric
- In a bowl mix 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel, 1/4 teaspoon of wild turmeric, and 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Mix it well try to use fresh aloe vera gel for this remedy, as it gives very wonderful benefits.
- Massage your face with this massage gel for 5-10 minutes.
Facial massage is an important step in facial because it promotes healthy skin while relaxing your facial muscles.
Facial massage instantly calms your mind, slips you into the de-stress mode, and helps you achieve impeccable and enviable skin.
Not only that, but facial massage also benefits your skin in many other ways.
Facial massage tones your skin, brightens your complexion, and slows down your aging process.
4. Face pack
- Prepare a skin brightening face pack by mixing 2 teaspoons of orange peel powder with 2 tablespoons of curd.
- Using it three times a week on your skin will gradually make your complexion evener.
The lactic acid in the curd can make the dry skin softer, smoother, and more supple.
The nutrients in the ingredient also help to nourish dry and dull skin.
Being acidic in nature and filled with zinc, it works as a strong bleaching agent that effectively removes spots, marks, blemishes, suntans, and pigmentation.
It also contains a lot of healthy fats that provide enough moisture to the skin and give it a healthy, youthful look by preventing premature aging and its signs (fine lines, wrinkles, age spots).