We tend to neglect our skin in our busy lifestyle, leading to acne, pimples, darkening of the skin, dullness, and whatnot.
Facials are also a great way to enhance and improve the natural fairness of the skin, along with the glow and skin firmness.
- Take 3-4 teaspoons of raw milk in a small bowl and add 2 pinches of salt to it.
- Do not use salt if you have active acne or pimple.
- Else that might give a burning sensation on the face.
- Take a cotton pad and dip it in this milk and salt cleanser.
- Gently clean the face with that soaked cotton ball.
- This will cleanse the face and remove dirt and impurities from the skin.
- And if you have waterproof makeup, use the makeup remover first to remove it.
- This cleanser will also work and a gentle exfoliator because of salt granules.
- It is necessary for any sort of skincare routine to start with cleansing your face.
- It helps to get rid of dirt, excess oil, and makeup, providing you with clean skin to work with and preparing your skin to be more open to the ingredients with which you will nourish it.
- To cleanse your skin, use raw milk.
- Milk has outstanding antibacterial and moisturizing properties that will make your skin feel smooth, clean, and supple.
- Lemon Juice
- In a bowl, take ¼ the piece of ripe banana and a small piece of ripe papaya.
- Add 2 teaspoons of raw honey and put them in a blender.
- Lastly, add 3-4 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- This is your unique homemade face massaging cream with whitening agents of fruits and skin.
- Massage the face gently with this cream in a circular motion.
- Then the brow, nose, cheeks, jawline, chin, and neck are massaged using round movements.
- Keep massaging until the cream gets fully absorbed in the face.
- Take a teaspoonful of this massage cream again and repeat massaging.
- The fruits of this face will naturally give your skin a lightening and whitening effect.
- The blemishes and spots on the face will also be minimized.
Brighetening Face Mask
- Sandalwood Powder
- Rosewater/ Milk
- In a bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder with some raw milk for dry skin or with rose water or oily skin.
- Apply this in a thick layer on the face and wash after it gets dry.
- Apply some toner after you wash the pack.
- Your skin is able to take on some nutrients after you’ve massaged your face.
- Applying face masks gives the skin the boost it needs to look beautiful and remain healthy.
- Your skin’s frequent contact with harmful factors such as ozone, sunlight, and chemicals will dull it down and prematurely make it age.
- Face masks help fight these causes and keep your skin youthful and well-nourished.
- The great thing about face masks is that they can be personalized to address different skin conditions.
- This is how the skin whitening facial at your home can be performed to get flawless skin that looks fairer.