First of all let me tell you, hair fall is normal if you are losing 50-100 hairs per day but these hairs should come from the scalp with follicle attached. If you notice that your hair is falling in broken pieces or coming from a certain area, this is considered hair breakage. In our generation, many people are suffering from this problem, but now you can halt this with garlic. Garlic stimulates blood flow to the scalp and removes harmful toxins and bacteria. It also adds shine to hair
How to use garlic
Cut open a fresh clove of garlic and rub the juice or clove directly onto the area where you are experiencing hair loss, or on your entire scalp. Massage your scalp with olive oil and cover your hair. Leave the treatment on overnight and wash well in the morning.
Mix fresh pressed garlic juice or minced garlic with your shampoo, conditioner or hot oil treatment. Wash thoroughly.
Add garlic pods in olive oil for 7 days, apply this oil on the hair and scalp and left overnight. Wash it off the next day.
Some more useful DIYs:
Garlic-honey concoction to combat hair fall
- Minced garlic cloves: 3 teaspoon
- Manuka honey: 5 teaspoons
- pestle and grater: 1
- Grind the concoction into a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your scalp and massage gently.
- Keep it on for about 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
- Apply shampoo and conditioner afterward.
- Apply this natural hair vitaliser twice a week with an interval of 3 days in between to get the best results.
Garlic, Onion, and Cinnamon to promote hair growth
- Onion: 1 small sized
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Cinnamon stick: 1 of it
- Water: 2 cups
- First of all, take all the ingredients in 2 cups of water in a pot or pan and then boil the solution for about 15 minutes.
- Then, strain the solution to separate the solids and let it cool back down to room temperature.
- After that, use the solution to rinse your hair and scalp by pouring it all over your head.
- Then, let the solution stay on your head for about 15 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it off using tepid water and you are done!
- If you use this hair mask every day for a week it will enhance your hair growth noticeably. This hair mask contains tons of nutrients in it which promote hair growth by stimulating the regeneration of hair follicles and promoting hair follicle production in the scalp. Moreover, it cleanses the scalp very well to eradicate any harmful agents from there.
Garlic Infused oil for promoting hair growth
- Garlic cloves: 8 of them
- Olive oil: 1/2 cup
- First of all, take the garlic cloves and crush them all up.
- After that, take half a cup of olive oil in a pan or pot and heat it up a bit.
- Then, add in the prepared garlic paste to the oil.
- Now, keep the pan on the heat until the garlic starts turning a little brown.
- After that, let the mixture cool down to room temperature and then strain the garlic pulp out.
- Then, you have obtained the garlic-infused oil, now it is time to utilize it. Take a little bit of it in your hands and then use it to massage your scalp and hair properly and gently for about 15 straight minutes.
- After that, leave your hair and scalp be for half an hour so that the oil can work its wonders on your hair and scalp.
- Lastly, rinse it off of your head using your regular mild shampoo. You are done!
- This is a classic and terrific remedy to promote hair growth top make the hair stronger and healthier. It will also help remedy a variety of problems like dandruff. It stimulates the circulation of blood under the scalp to keep it and the hair healthy and strong by keeping it always nourished.
Ginger-garlic hair oil to treat dandruff
- Extra virgin coconut oil: 4 tablespoons
- Home-made ginger-garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- Airtight container: 1
- Add all the ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Microwave it for around 60 seconds.
- Let it cool down.
- Strain out the contents in an air-tight container.
- Apply this hair oil all over your scalp and hair strands.
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash it off with a mild protein shampoo, follow up with a hair conditioner.
- Blow dry your hair and apply hair serum.
- Apply this hair oil twice in a week to get rid of dandruff in less than 30 days, applying this hair oil on a regular basis will also make your hair strands silky and shiny.
Grow your hair like never before garlic-rosemary hair oil
- Extra virgin olive oil: half a cup
- Hexane free castor oil: 1 teaspoon
- Vitamin E capsule: 1
- Rosemary essential oil: 3-4 drops
- Minced garlic cloves: 4-5
- Airtight container: 1
- Strainer: 1
- Add all the ingredients in a clean container.
- Cover it up with a lid.
- Set it aside overnight.
- Strain out the contents in an airtight container in the next morning.
- Apply this hair oil on your scalp and hair strands.
- Keep it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with a regular shampoo.
- Apply a hair conditioner and a hair serum afterward.
- Apply this hair oil twice a week for a month to see the changes coming.
Garlic and Lemon juice for eradicating Dandruff
- Garlic juice: 2 tbsp
- Castor oil: 1 tbsp
- Yogurt: 1 tbsp
- Raw honey: 1 tbsp
- First of all, take all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine them all together thoroughly to obtain a smooth and consistent paste.
- After that, apply the resultant mixture all over your hair and scalp. Make sure to cover them wholly.
- Then, let the hair mask stay on your head for about half an hour.
- Lastly, rinse it off using your regular mild shampoo and you are done!
- Utilize this hair mask once or twice a week to nourish and treat your hair amply. This remedy has potent anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties which will help you treat your scalp and get rid of dandruff rapidly.