Potato is a readily available vegetable and, in this case, an ingredient that can be used to make many face packs at a low price at the comfort of your home.
It helps you to get rid of hideous spots, stains, and blemishes.
It also decreases the inflammation caused by certain bruises and rashes.
They support a lot in reducing puffy eyes, and most important.
They delay the signs of aging.
Brightening Ice Cubes
- One large potato
- 5 spoons milk
- 3-5 drops of lemon essential oil
- Slice the potato into small parts and mix it into a pulp.
- Put the juice in a bowl and add the milk. Mix well.
- Now apply a few drops of the essential oil of the lemon.
- Apply the mixture to the ice cube tray and freeze.
- Take an ice cube in a clean, thin cloth or a handkerchief.
- Massage the potato ice cube on the whole face. Make sure your face has been properly cleaned before that.
- Let it stay on your face for at least five minutes, then wash your face with plain water.
- Use one ice cube per day, and you’ll note the difference in about 15 days.
Potato and Milk Face Pack
- 3 potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and in all the other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Apply this paste to your face and keep it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water.
- Do it twice a week.
Potato juice and raw milk are also beneficial for the skin. It helps to reduce dark spots and skin pigmentation.
If you want the skin to be fair and light, this potato face pack is a must-try.
Milk is a perfect natural moisturizer for our skin.
It also comes filled with vitamins, minerals, and proteins that nourish and shine our skin from inside.
Furthermore, the lactic acid content of milk provides bleaching benefits for our skin and makes the complexion lighter and clearer.
This face kit, along with potatoes and milk, also includes lemon juice.
Potato and Gram Flour Face Pack
- Potato Juice
- Gram flour
- Take one of the medium-sized potatoes and grate.
- Remove the juice from the grated potato.
- Add a tbsp of flour and curd to the potato juice.
- Combine everything you need to make a paste.
- Put it in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes.
- Apply a chilled potato face pack to the face and neck.
- Enable it to dry out naturally.
- Use a wet towel or cloth to remove it.
- Finally, splash some cold water on your forehead.
Gram flour has wonderful exfoliating properties for our skin that help to lighten the sun’s tan, blemish, and pigmentation.
It contributes to a clean and vibrant complexion.
Gram flour also has deep purifying properties.
It’s a perfect absorber.
When used on the skin, it helps to soak the excess oil present on the pores of the skin and thus helps to unblock the pores.
Besan helps preserve the normal pH balance of the skin due to its natural alkalizing properties.
Curd produces lactic acid, which is capable of inhibiting the development of the enzyme tyrosinase.
The tyrosinase enzyme is responsible for the synthesis of melanin.
The presence of melanin is what defines our complexion.
More melanin renders the skin black. Thus, curd helps to enhance our skin by regulating the development of melanin.