While I may not possess a magical lamp, I do have a beauty secret that performs wonders on my skin. Intrigued? Allow me to unveil my best-kept beauty secret—Vitamin C ice cubes. This remarkable beauty hack addresses a multitude of skin concerns, brightening your complexion, minimizing pores, combating acne and pimples, and enhancing the effectiveness of skincare products. Curious about the preparation process? Fear not, I’ll gladly share my recipe.
- Orange peel powder – 1 teaspoon
- Plain Water – 1 Glass (150 ml)
- Aloe vera Gel – 1 teaspoon
- Ice tray
- Boil a glass of water in a pan for 2 minutes, then turn off the flame.
- After a minute, add a teaspoon of orange peel powder to the water, covering it with a lid for 10 minutes.
- Strain the water after 10 minutes, add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel, and mix well.
- Pour this Vitamin C-rich orange peel water into an ice cube tray and freeze for 4-5 hours.
How to Use Vitamin C Ice Cubes on Your Face:
- Begin by cleansing your face before gently rubbing a Vitamin C ice cube.
- Massage the cube delicately on your face using mild pressure.
- After the ice massage, rinse your face with plain water and follow up with a hydrating gel or night serum.
- These Vitamin C ice cubes can be stored for approximately a month in the refrigerator.
- Pro tip: Apply an aloe vera gel-based moisturizer after using the ice cubes to keep your skin moisturized and dewy.
Benefits of Vitamin C Ice Cubes:
- Prevents acne and controls oiliness, keeping sebum under control for a fresh and radiant appearance.
- Unclogs pores and gently exfoliates, providing a rejuvenating and soothing effect on the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of large pores, promoting even-toned porcelain skin.
- For hyperpigmentation, blemishes, dark spots, or pimple marks, add a pinch of turmeric to the ice cubes for enhanced effectiveness.
- Smoothens the skin and reduces scars, with anti-aging benefits by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.