When the hair follicles get clogged with dead skin cells, dirt, excess sebum, and other impurities then it appears as small black or yellow bumps called blackheads. These are simply pimples that develop in the opening of skin pores, so it is also termed as open comedones. This open skin pores exposed to air, become oxidized and turn to black in color.
First of all let me tell you, blackheads are very common and they can affect people of all skin types
Today in this article I am going to share one of the best ACV method that remove blackheads effectively
Applying apple cider vinegar directly on the skin will loosen the dirt and dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores and thereby blackheads.
Steps to be followed…
- Pour some organic apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in this vinegar and apply it on the blackheads affected skin areas, especially on nose.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse the area with warm water.
- Dry it and repeat the same process 2 – 3 times daily until you get relief from blackheads.
- Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. Apply it on the blackheads using a cotton ball at night before bed time and rinse the applied areas with water in the morning.
- Alternatively, mix 1/4 part of ACV in 3/4 part of water in a plastic container and shake it well by closing the lid. Apply this mix on all over your clean face as a toner using cotton pads. Dry it completely and apply your regularly used creams or gels or lotions to remove b