If you have dry, dehydrated skin, you know that finding the right skincare routine will make a difference between a flaky, eternally tight-feeling face and a smooth, radiant complexion.
Dry skin means that the face can not protect itself as well as it can from the weather.
When the skin becomes dry, it develops tiny cracks in the outer layer that interfere with its ability to maintain proper hydration.
That’s why selecting the right products becomes extremely important.
1st Cleanser (Curd and Honey Cleanser)
Curd is a really good dry skin cleanser.
- Take one tablespoon of curd and apply a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Apply it to your face and let it stand for about two minutes, then wash it with cold water.
- You may also add 1 tablespoon of olive oil if your skin is very dry.
- You should keep up with your toning and moisturizing as usual.
- This cleanser should be used daily, as it is very gentle on the skin.
Curd is well known for its moisturizing properties.
Whether you spend a lot of time working in the air conditioning or dry skin, curd can be your best friend when it comes to moisturizing your skin naturally.
The probiotic bacteria present in the curd produce hyaluronic acid
Humectants are substances that help to preserve the skin’s natural moisture content.
Dry skin lacks moisture, and honey is an excellent moisturizing agent that seals moisture in your skin and makes it smooth and supple.
2nd Toner (Milk and coco Toner)
- Raw Milk
- Coconut Water
- Peel and slice 1 small cucumber and put in a blender or food processor and purée. Tighten the cucumber so that only the juice is left.
- Now add 1/4 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of coconut water.
- Mix all the ingredients well and put in a glass container.
- Apply to the skin with a cotton ball, let it dry and then rinse off with water.
Coconut water is a rich source of antioxidants, amino acids, proteins, vitamin B complexes, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, and zinc.
Such components are very helpful to the skin.
Coconut water may help to restore the mineral balance of the skin.
Raw milk can be used as a body and facial cleanser.
This contains lactic acid, vitamins A, D, E, and K and protein.
This makes milk a mild exfoliating and moisturizing agent.
Cold raw milk is a very good toner, especially for dry skin.
Cucumber is 96 percent water, making it a moisturizing addition to skin treatments and usually safe for sensitive skin due to lack of rough, potentially irritating ingredients.
3rd Moisturizer (Honey And Glycerin Moisturizer)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons glycerin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (diluted)
- 2 teaspoons green tea
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Gently rub the mixture on your skin for a few minutes.
- Only leave it on the night.
- Wash it off the next day.
Why does this function
Glycerin and honey are moisturizers that keep the skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Lemon brightens your skin while green tea soothes your skin and holds the infection at bay.
Lemon juice can not suit everybody, so take a patch check first. You can skip adding lemon juice if you want to.
- Glycerin is used in many moisturizing skincare products and soaps.
Glycerine is a well-loved lotion and soap product because it’s a moisturizing agent.
- A moisturizer is a material that extracts water from the second layer of the skin and takes it to the top layer of the skin.
If the humidity is high, moisture is also drawn from the air.
As a result, glycerine hydrates your skin, helps you shed dead skin cells, and gives your skin a smooth, youthful glow.
Honey has moisturizing properties that will give your skin the moisture it wants, making your skin smooth and supple.
4th Mask (Banana Face Pack For Dry Skin)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients to make a smooth mask.
- Apply all over the clean face using your fingers and rinse with water after 20 minutes.
- If you want you can add a teaspoon of sweet almond oil and two drops of vitamin E oil to banana purée, to get extra nourishment.
- Do this face mask once or twice a week.
Banana is super hydrating, it has natural botox properties and great anti-aging effects.
Honey and olive oil are emollients that can deeply moisturize you dry and dull and condition the skin.
With this face kit, the natural development of sebum by the skin can be easily controlled.