Natural Drink to Get Glowing Skin
There are countless different things that people do get a gorgeous looking flawless skin. From face packs too expensive creams to parlor treatments to even medical treatments. While some of these options are too expensive or too tedious to try out, most of them don’t even provide the desired results. There is a healthier and easier option for getting that radiant natural skin. Fruit and vegetable juices are packed with enzymes, vitamins and other nutrients which can be your secret to flawless skin. Here are some easy homemade juices that you can try for getting a glowing skin.
Tomato juice for Blackheads
- Tomatoes – 4-5
- Heat the tomatoes over a pan till their outer skin gets black and burned.
- Peel off the skin and then mash the tomatoes with your hand.
- Put the mashed tomatoes in a blender to make a smooth pulpy juice.
- You can drink this juice directly or by straining the bigger pulpy chunks using a cheesecloth.
- Consume this juice daily to get a smooth skin free of any blackheads or whiteheads.
Consider a fruit as well as a vegetable, this wonder ingredient is very beneficial for our skin. It is very effective in removing acne, blackheads and other skin problems. It contains an antioxidant called lycopene which acts as a natural sunscreen from the inside. It also has vitamin C which removes wrinkles, reverses the signs of aging and also improves the skin complexion.
Green Pea Juice for Glowing Skin
- Green Peas – 1 Cup
- Water – 2 Cup
- Put a cup of green peas in some water and let it boil for an hour.
- Remove the peas from the heat when they become really soft and tender and their outer skin starts coming out a bit.
- Strain the liquid and keep the peas aside.
- Drink the pea water when it has cooled down considerably. You can put some seasoning in the juice for taste but don’t add sugar.
- Take this juice every day in the morning during breakfast for a radiant and glowing skin.
Green peas have folic acid as well as vitamin B6 and K, in abundance making it a staple food. Green pea juice is very nutritious and its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties give the skin a natural glow.
Lemon Juice for Cleansing the Skin
- Lemon Juice – 3 Tablespoons
- Honey – 2 Tablespoons
- Mix 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to a glass of chilled water.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of honey to the mixture to make it a little sweet. People who need to avoid sweet things can add salt or stevia as well.
- Drink two glasses of lemon juice daily to cleanse the skin pores and make it more healthy.
Lemons contain one of the highest content of Vitamin C among all the other ingredients. This makes it a very good ingredient for our health and our skin. It is capable of balancing the pH level of our body and give a glowing cleansed skin.
Broccoli Juice for Hydrated Skin
- Broccoli – 2-3
- Lemon – 1
- Dice two three broccolis into medium size pieces and put it in a bowl of boiling water.
- Let the water boil for an hour until the broccoli becomes soft and tender and starts to fade in color.
- Strain the water using a sieve or a cheesecloth and keep it aside to cool down.
- Squeeze out a few drops of a lemon into the broccoli juice. You can add some optional seasoning to the solution if you like.
- Drink a glass of broccoli juice every night before going to sleep for a hydrated skin.
Broccoli is a pretty well-known vegetable among the health conscious people. It has the highest amount of nutrients and is also very rich in vitamin C. It has a high fiber content which helps the skin in retaining the moisture inside itself.
Green Tea for Anti-Aging
- Green Tea – 1 Tablespoon
- Heat a cup of water until it starts boiling.
- Add a tablespoon of green tea to the boiling water and stir the solution for a couple of minutes. Keep in mind that green tea becomes sour if left for too long.
- Drink this beneficial herbal tea in the morning and in the evening for maximum benefit.
Green tea has the answer to almost all your health-related solutions. It is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols. The polyphenols play a vital role in protecting the collagen fibers on the skin from sun damage. It has also been known to improve the skin texture and reverse the signs of aging.