Today in this blog, I will share my basic steps to do facial at home with all natural ingredients, that will make your skin even tone, and glowing in just 30 minutes of time
Step#1 of this facial is, cleansing
For this step first wipe your face with a gentle face cleanser, and then rub jojoba oil on your face for 2 minutes to remove all oil based impurities from your face
Now take a soft cloth soaked in warm water, and cover your face with this for 2 minutes
After 2 minutes wipe your face with this cloth to remove all excess oil.
Now this is the time to remove water based impurities from your face.
- In a clean bowl take 1 tsp of gram flour powder, and 1 tsp of fuller’s earth powder.
- In this add enough rose water, and your cleanser is ready
- Apply this cleanser all over your face, leave it for 5 minutes on your face, and then you can wipe it off
Now coming to step#2 of this facial, that is face massage
- For this step take 1 spoon of raw honey in a bowl.
- In this add few drops of rose water and 1 tsp of curd.
- Mix it well and your, massage cream is ready
- Apply this all over your face, and start to massage it on your face in upward circular motion
- Do this for 10-15 minutes and you’re done
Final step of this facial, includes skin brightening face pack
- To make this pack take rice flour and licorice powder in equal amount
- In this add 1 tsp of orange peel powder or lemon peel powder
- Add enough curd or milk in this. You can choose one that suits your skin
- Mix and your pack is ready
- Apply this pack on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water
Your facial is done here. Pat dry your face and tap a layer of moisturiser on your face