A clear and a glowing skin is the dream of every person, be it male or female. No one is fond of rough, patchy and tired-looking skin. Skin is most prone to dust and dirt and therefore many people complain of dark spots, rough and unhealthy skin. It is important to take good care of your skin and to maintain hygiene.
Today in this post I am going to share one diy, you can use this either as face pack or you can also use as spot tratment where you have pigmentation
To make this DIY, you will need
Aloe vera gel
& Coconut water, if you do not have, you can also use rose water
- To make the face pack, mix one tablespoon of licorice powder and one tablespoon of aloe vera pulp.
- Then add one tablespoon of coconut water. Mix well to avoid any lumps.
- Apply this face pack, and leave for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- You can use this face pack every other day.
You can use this DIY on daily basis to get the best results.
Apart from this DIY make sure you drink enough water.Drinking plenty of water can do wonders to your skin. It helps in cleansing the body by eliminating all the toxins. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day will be the best and the most natural way of developing a clear, smooth and glowing skin.