Today in this post, we will share 2 DIY face masks, that will help you to erase blemishes and dark spots on your face.
These masks are super effective, you can use them as a spot treatment or you can also use them on your full face.
Let’s start with DIY#1
For this, you will need
- Neem powder – 1 tsp
- Rose Water – 1 tsp
- In a clean bowl mix neem powder and rose water.
- Your spot treatment is ready.
- Apply it on your spots, leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
Neem powder is the key ingredient of this mask, make sure that it is 100% pure, or if you want, you can also make your own neem powder by grinding fresh neem leaves.
Now coming to our DIY #2, for this you will need
- Red sandalwood powder
- Turmeric powder
- & Milk
- In a clean bowl, mix 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder, 1 tsp of turmeric powder, and enough milk, until you get a smooth paste. Your DIY is ready now.
- Apply this paste all over your clean face.
- Let it dry and then rinse it off with plain water.