Today in this article, I will share a very basic skin care routine for night time to get perfect skin in just 3 days of time
All skin care products that I have used here are easily available and affordable
Step#1 – Remove your make up
For this purpose I prefer homemade oil concoction, it will remove deep make up also from your skin pores
To make this you will need
- Jojoba oil,
- Almond oil
- And olive oil
Steps of preparation:
- Mix these 3 oils in equal amount and your DIY make up remover is ready
- Transfer this to a clean bottle and it is ready for use
- Take few drops of this oil and massage it on your face and neck for good 3-4 minutes
- After that wipe your face with a damp cotton cloth
Step#2 – Face Cleansing
For this purpose you can use mild face cleanser, or you can make your own with gram flour
- In a bowl add 1 spoon of gram flour, 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of curd.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this on your face and neck, leave for 5 minutes and then rinse your face with plain water
Step#3 – Serum Or Moisturizer
Our next step of this routine is serum or moisturiser.
I personally prefer to use serum and tretinoin cream on alternate basis
You can use 10% Niacinamide serum with hyaluronic acid. Vitamin B3 in this serum will boost production of new skin cells and hyaluronic acid will keep your skin well hydrated
And every alternate night, when I am not using serum, I use tretinoin cream on my face and neck. Just a pea size amount is enough.
Tretinoin cream is very effective to prevent breakouts on your face and also works great to get rid of raging signs on your face
I hope you all enjoyed this very simple skin care routine, that will hardly take 5 minutes of yours before going to bed