Mango, the delicious, king of fruits not only tastes delicious, but it has a host of benefits to offer. It is rich in vitamin C, which is a natural anti-aging chemical compound found in most fruits and vegetables. Egg, on the other hand, is full of proteins and if it is applied topically on the skin like a face mask then it can erase the early signs of aging in the blink of an eye. If you are looking for natural products to defy the signs of aging, then you have landed on the right page. I have listed down a few highly effective face masks that use mango or egg as one of the active ingredients.
Egg-mango skin tightening face pack
- Egg White
- Unsalted Butter
- Scoop out 2 spoons of ripe mango pulp into a bowl.
- Add one beaten egg white into this bowl.
- Finally, add 1 teaspoon of unsalted melted butter.
- Mix well and apply this mixture all over your face.
- Leave it to dry for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- Use this mango-egg face mask once in a week to reap the maximum benefits that this face mask has to offer.
- This face pack tightens the skin naturally and removes dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, leaving behind a clear, smoother layer of skin.
- Mango enhances and brightens the skin tone.
- Egg white scrape of dirt, excess oil and improves the vitality of skin. It is one of the effective face packs for the treatment of wrinkles and loss of skin firmness.
Ban the tan with this mango face pack
- Ripe mango pulp: 1 tablespoon
- Gram flour/ besan: 2 tablespoon
- Finely grounded almonds: 2 teaspoons
- Manuka honey: 1 teaspoon
- Take all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Give it a good stir to make sure that everything gets mixed up.
- Cleanse your face beforehand to make sure its free from dirt, grime, and other pollutants before applying this face pack.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack and apply it evenly all over your face and neck.
- Keep it on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
Apply this face pack thrice a week to get rid of sun tan easily at home.
- Removes suntan.
- Rejuvenates tired and dull skin instantly.
Oatmeal-egg white anti-aging face mask
- Egg: 1
- Oatmeal flour: 1 tablespoon
- Manuka honey: 1 tablespoon
- Pure glycerin: 1 teaspoon
- Use the double boiling method to warm up the honey, alternatively, you can also use the microwave for this purpose.
- Crack an egg, separate egg white from the yolk.
- Whip up the egg white until it turns foamy.
- Then add in all the other ingredients and mix it well until it forms a smooth, lump-free face pack with a medium consistency.
- Take a generous amount of this pack on your face pack applicator and apply it evenly all over your face and neck leaving out the under-eye area.
- Keep it on for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water at first.
- Follow up by splashing some cold water after that.
- Wipe your face with a clean towel.
- Follow up with a toner and a moisturizer.
- Use this face pack once in a week to enjoy its goodness.
- Tightens pores, evens out fine lines with regular use.
Let your dull skin bounce back to life with this mango face pack
- Ripe mango pulp: as much as required
- Walnut powder: as much as required
- Oats: 2 teaspoons
- Fuller’s earth: 3 teaspoons
- Crush oats into a fine powder with the help of a pestle and mortar.
- Mix the specified quantities of oats powder and fuller’s earth in a mixing bowl.
- Add as much mango pulp and walnut powder required to make a smooth lump-free face pack.
- Use a wet wipe to cleanse your skin from deep within.
- Then take a generous amount of this pack on your face pack applicator and apply it evenly all over your face and neck.
- Keep it on for about 40-45 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a hydrating facial mist and a creamy moisturizer afterwards.
- Make it a point to use this face pack at the weekends while enjoying your leisure at home.
- Rejuvenates dull skin and breathes back life into it.
Egg white face pack to control excess oil secretion
- Egg: 1
- Gram flour/ besan: as much as required
- Lemon juice: just a few drops
- Break open an egg.
- Separate the yolk from the egg white.
- Discard the yolk.
- Whip it up until you see small bubbles forming.
- Now add in all the other ingredients in the whipped egg yolk mixture.
- Mix it well until you achieve a face pack with a smooth consistency.
- Cleanse your face with a mild face fash.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
- Take a generous amount of this pack on your face pack applicator.
- Apply it evenly all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit and work wonders for your skin for about 20 minutes.
- After that rinse off this face mask with running tap water.
- Use this face pack once in a month to get satisfactory results.
- Regulates excess oil and sebum secretion.
- Prevents pimples, acne, and sudden breakouts.
Mango-multani mitti hydrating face pack
- Purified water: 2 teaspoons
- Ripe mango: 1
- Unsweetened curd: 1 teaspoon
- Multani mitti: 3 teaspoons
- Mix mango pulp with curd at first, then add multani mitti in the mixture.
- Give it a good stir to mix everything well.
- Wipe your face with micellar water before applying this face pack to ensure that it is squeaky clean.
- Apply a thick layer of this face pack evenly all over your face and neck.
- Keep it on for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with running tap water.
- Follow up with a hydrating face mist and a moisturizer afterwards.
- Use this face pack once in a fortnight for a month to see a visible change on your skin.
- It will give you a lighter skin tone.
- This face pack will nourish and hydrate your skin from deep within.