In regards to beauty fixes, Vitamin E is the Holy Grail.
For rejuvenating the skin and brightening it, there is nothing like a healthy dose of Vitamin E.
Vitamin E Face Cream
- 3 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoon of cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil/ 2-3 vitamin capsules
- 4-5 drops of essential oil for added benefits and fragrance (optional)
- Take a clean saucepan and melt together the cocoa butter and the coconut oil. When they begin to melt, turn off the gas.
- When melted, whisk the mixture together.
- For a while, let the mixture cool.
- Add 2-3 Vitamin E oil capsules to it once the mixture has cooled.
- For a soothing scent, add a few drops of essential oils.
- For instance, if your skin is prone to acne, you can add peppermint oil to soothe the skin or tea-tree oil.
- Whisk them until they’re mixed together.
- Transfer the mixture to a clean container and cool it for an hour or so.
- Take it out of the refrigerator, and start whisking your mixture until fluffy.
- For approximately a month, you can use this DIY cream.
- However, after each use, it’s best to refrigerate it.
You can also use olive oil for the DIY cream instead of coconut oil.
- Start with a clean face.
- Cleanse the skin twice, first with using the cleansing oil and then with a soft, foaming face wash.
- Now, to open up the pores, use a toner.
- The toners prepare the skin for quick absorption of the products following.
- Spray your face and neck with the toner and leave it to dry.
- It is clear of toxic substances and is soft on the skin.
- It refines and tones the pores of your skin, making it ready to moisturize.
- The rose water also works great as a natural astringent.
- Take a pea-size amount of the DIY cream and spread it on your face and neck in a circular motion.
- Massage very gently with your fingertips until the cream is absorbed into the skin.
- It is advisable to use this cream 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Coconut oil, as we all know, has plenty of purposes.
- It is also an emollient that tends to enhance the presence of moisture in the skin, much like honey.
- When it comes to skin whitening, coconut oil can do wonders to improve the overall skin tone and make the skin appear lighter.
- Keep in mind that, like many other natural oils, the effect of using coconut oil is not immediate.
- Cocoa butter is high in vitamin A and vitamin E, which addresses many skin issues such as dry skin, rough skin, blemishes, wrinkles, and eczema.
- It helps hydrates the skin and prevents loss of moisture from the skin.
- It has cell regenerative properties that make the skin solid and prevents dark spots.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Vitamin E oil is a nutrient and skin anti-oxidant.
- It regenerates cells and restores wounds, removes dark spots, moisturizes the skin, and removes wrinkles.
- It nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E slow down the skin aging process.
- The oil will make your skin look firm and young!
- Vitamin E oil is used as a moisturizer to minimize and avoid dry skin.