Kalonji seeds are not only praised for their health benefits, but many skin and hair care experts have also shown their effectiveness in hair care.
Small and bitter-flavored seeds serve as food to your hair to treat baldness and to resolves issues such as hair loss or premature hair loss.
- 2 tablespoon Black Seeds or Kalonji
- 2 tablespoon Fenugreek Seed
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Fullers Earth (Multani Mitti)
- First, grind the black seeds and the fenugreek seeds with a fine powder.
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl; add the water to create the paste.
- Next, put the sugar, the olive oil, the earth, and the cinnamon powder.
- Add the water to make the paste smooth.
- Put it aside for an hour or two.
- During this time, the mixture can thicken and become somewhat slimy.
- If you think the mask is too thick to be applied, add more water to make the mask creamy.
- If your hair is on a dry side, incorporate 1/4 cup of coconut milk, which will help restore moisture as well as detangling and combing.
- Begin with dry or wet hair.
- Apply this mask to your hair and scalp.
- Put on a shower cap or wrap your head in a muslin cloth or a towel.
- You should leave your hair uncovered, too, since this mixture won’t spill.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo or with a natural shampoo or and let it dry naturally.
- Repeat the mask once a week to grow thick, beautiful hair.
How do black seeds help with hair problems?
- Black seeds contain powerful antioxidants that enhance hair follicles and stimulate development.
- In addition, the same antioxidants often help to protect the hair cells from the natural aging process that dries the hair.
- Thymoquinone (TQ), an anti-inflammatory agent, is another potent compound in black seeds.
TQ can help to stop hair loss caused by inflammation of hair follicles (e.g., alopecia).
- It contains nigellone and other antihistamine components — which have been shown to transfer dormant hair follicles into an active growth process.
And you’re going to have more hair developing on your scalp.
Antihistamine also tends to make your hair strands thicker (especially useful in male and female baldness patterns).
- Rich in B vitamins and minerals such as iron, copper, and zinc, black seeds feed the hair.
- And its fatty acids discourage the dryness of the scalp and, at the same time, enhance the shine and condition of the hair.
Fenugreek seeds are full of protein and nicotinic acid content, which is considered to be helpful to hair loss and dandruff, and to treat a number of scalp problems such as hair dryness, baldness and hair thinning.
The seeds even help to moisturize the hair and put back the lust and bounce.
Honey has rich antioxidant properties that prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
This helps prevent infections of the scalp and soothes problems such as dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing unhindered hair growth.
Honey enhances hair follicles that help minimize hair loss.
Olive oil is a cheap hair product worth investing in.
The application of olive oil to the hair helps the hair appear good and shiny.
It strengthens hair cuticles, removes dandruff and flaky skin from the scalp, increases blood circulation in the scalp, promotes hair growth, and prevents greying of the hair.
Cinnamon is enriched with nutrients and vitamins, and when applied to hair and scalp, it will boost the overall health of your hair by providing nourishment, rendering your hair brittle free, shiny, and healthy.
It encourages blood circulation in the scalp, induces hair growth, and prevents premature hair loss.
The rich mineral content of Multani Mitti not only promises a healthier scalp but also works to nourish and protect the hair itself.
It hydrates dry hair, but it also functions from the roots and strengthens the follicles of your hair.
So the poor and fine hair that you may face while using tougher ingredients is no longer a problem.
Multani mitti is also working to help boost stronger hair growth.