There are times when we don’t get time to go to the parlour and have to attend a big event.
But don’t worry, you can use this trick to instantly get bright skin:
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Dampen the skin.
- Cut the lemon into 2 halves.
- So we need to use 1 half the other half you can store in the refrigerator as this is going to be the scrubber pad.
- So do not cut too thin slices.
- On the side dish, put the wild Turmeric and add honey into it.
- Now spread it a little with the back of the spoon.
- Pick your lemon slice and dip it in the turmeric and honey mixture.
- To achieve an even coating, twist it around in the mixture.
- Start on the forehead, and in a small circular motion, scrub gently.
- Move around the outer eye area and move over the face, nose, mouth, chin, and neck (avoiding the eyelids and under the eye area).
- Wait for about 10 minutes and then wash it with cool water.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean cotton face towel and apply your face moisturizer.
If you want to try with a mild vitamin c, you can replace lemon with fresh orange, tomato, or potato for a similar effect.
- Lemon is a great skin enhancer that gives you glowing and soft skin.
- The acid helps to cleanse and lighten the skin when used to remove dead skin and promote new skin development.
- They are rich in Vitamin C, which is extremely good for the treatment of brown spots, age spots, and freckles.
- Vitamin C helps to slow down the cells that produce melanin in the skin.
- That helps prevent the skin from darkening or tanning.
- Honey, which belongs to the AHA family, contains gluconic acid.
- Gluconic acid exfoliates the skin, eliminating from the face all dirt and grime, dead skin cells, and impurities.
- It thus helps to enhance our complexion.
- In addition, the natural enzymes in honey also help the skin clear up and make it glow.
- For healthy skin, antioxidants are essential.
- Our body’s free radicals can do a lot of skin damage, and antioxidants help to block their activity.
- Multiple antioxidants are the root of honey.
- Honey comes with many other skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins, minerals (zinc and selenium), organic acids as well as 18-20 amino acids, and not just antioxidants.
- These nutrients provide the skin cells nourishment, thereby improving our complexion and keeping the skin safe.
- As we have already said, the production of melanin can be regulated by turmeric, and this is the main reason why boosting our complexion is considered so effective.
- A very strong antioxidant known as curcumin is found in Turmeric.
- Curcumin helps regulate the development of melanin, thereby helping to clear up the over pigmentation and enhance the complexion.
- Turmeric has good anti-inflammatory and antioxidant features.
- Studies have reported that turmeric-containing skincare products strongly help to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, laugh lines, and even lighten the pigmentation of the skin.
- Acne, with painful acne marks, is another reason that may make our skin appear patchy.
- Too much oil on the skin will make your face look dull, greasy, and dark.
- To control the oiliness of the skin, Turmeric is a great natural remedy.
- It includes fatty acids and phytosterols that can effectively reduce the production of skin oils.