Parlour Facial Like Skin Brightening Trick With Lemon Juice And Turmeric
March 9, 2021 Written by GP Team
There are times when we don’t get time to go to the parlour and have to attend a big event.
But don’t worry, you can use this trick to instantly get bright skin:
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Dampen the skin.
- Cut the lemon into 2 halves.
- So we need to use 1 half the other half you can store in the refrigerator as this is going to be the scrubber pad.
- So do not cut too thin slices.
- On the side dish, put the wild Turmeric and add honey into it.
- Now spread it a little with the back of the spoon.
- Pick your lemon slice and dip it in the turmeric and honey mixture.
- To achieve an even coating, twist it around in the mixture.
- Start on the forehead, and in a small circular motion, scrub gently.
- Move around the outer eye area and move over the face, nose, mouth, chin, and neck (avoiding the eyelids and under the eye area).
- Wait for about 10 minutes and then wash it with cool water.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean cotton face towel and apply your face moisturizer.
If you want to try with a mild vitamin c, you can replace lemon with fresh orange, tomato, or potato for a similar effect.
- Lemon is a great skin enhancer that gives you glowing and soft skin.
- The acid helps to cleanse and lighten the skin when used to remove dead skin and promote new skin development.
- They are rich in Vitamin C, which is extremely good for the treatment of brown spots, age spots, and freckles.
- Vitamin C helps to slow down the cells that produce melanin in the skin.
- That helps prevent the skin from darkening or tanning.
- Honey, which belongs to the AHA family, contains gluconic acid.
- Gluconic acid exfoliates the skin, eliminating from the face all dirt and grime, dead skin cells, and impurities.
- It thus helps to enhance our complexion.
- In addition, the natural enzymes in honey also help the skin clear up and make it glow.
- For healthy skin, antioxidants are essential.
- Our body’s free radicals can do a lot of skin damage, and antioxidants help to block their activity.
- Multiple antioxidants are the root of honey.
- Honey comes with many other skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins, minerals (zinc and selenium), organic acids as well as 18-20 amino acids, and not just antioxidants.
- These nutrients provide the skin cells nourishment, thereby improving our complexion and keeping the skin safe.
- As we have already said, the production of melanin can be regulated by turmeric, and this is the main reason why boosting our complexion is considered so effective.
- A very strong antioxidant known as curcumin is found in Turmeric.
- Curcumin helps regulate the development of melanin, thereby helping to clear up the over pigmentation and enhance the complexion.
- Turmeric has good anti-inflammatory and antioxidant features.
- Studies have reported that turmeric-containing skincare products strongly help to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, laugh lines, and even lighten the pigmentation of the skin.
- Acne, with painful acne marks, is another reason that may make our skin appear patchy.
- Too much oil on the skin will make your face look dull, greasy, and dark.
- To control the oiliness of the skin, Turmeric is a great natural remedy.
- It includes fatty acids and phytosterols that can effectively reduce the production of skin oils.