Potatoes have natural bleaching properties and when combined with yellow lentils, they are very effective in removing unwanted hairs. The combination of these two will also give you a fair skin complexion.
A bowl of yellow lentil
One tablespoon of honey
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
Sieve or cloth
How to prepare:
- You need to soak yellow lentil in water overnight.
- Peel off the skin of the potato and crush it. Take it in a bowl.
- Remove all the water from the lentil and grind it to make a paste.
- Now you need to extract the juice from the crushed potato and add it to the yellow lentil paste.
- To this mixture add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and other parts of the body where you have unwanted hair.
- Leave it to rest on your body parts for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the paste completely dries out.
- Now remove the paste from the applied area by rubbing your fingers over the paste. The dry lentil paste will pull off the hair from your body as you rub the paste.
You need to repeat this process two to three times in a fortnight to get rid of unwanted hair completely.
DIY green gram and rose water hair removal face mask
- Green gram: 5 grams
- Steam-distilled rose water: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Take green grams in a blender.
- Blend it into a smooth, lump-free paste.
- Transfer the contents in a clean container.
- Add all the other ingredients in the container.
- Mix it well to form a gentle, exfoliating hair removal scrub.
- Take a pea-sized amount of this scrub.
- Gently rub this scrub in your upper-lip area.
- Keep repeating this process for about 5-6 minutes.
- Rinse it off with running tap water.
- Apply a moisturizer afterwards.
- Use this face scrub every day until you notice a visible change, use this face scrub only at night because it contains lemon juice, so, it is photosensitive in nature and if you step out in the sun, it will react with your skin.
Onion-basil leaf hair removal face pack
- Medium-sized onion: 1
- Basil leaves: 10
- Strainer: 1
- Pestle and grater: 1
- First of all, finely chop a medium-sized onion.
- Put finely chopped onion in a blender.
- Blend it into a fine paste.
- Strain out onion juice from this paste.
- Separately grind the basil leaf paste.
- Add basil leaf paste in onion juice.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this face pack on your facial hair.
- Keep it in for about 30 minutes.
- Gently scrub it off with your fingertips, using light pressure.
- Splash some running tap water to cleanse your face.
- Skip the toner.
- Apply a moisturizer.
Apply this hair removal face mask every day until you see a visible reduction in the growth of facial hair.
Lemon and Sugar Scrub for Facial Hair Removal
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
- Water: 8-9 tbsp
- First of all, take the sugar in a mixing bowl and add about 2 tbsp of freshly-squeezed lemon juice into it.
- After that, add the water in the mixing bowl and combine all of them together thoroughly by stirring properly.
- Then, place the mixture over a stove and heat it up until it starts to bubble up a little bit before taking it off the heat.
- After that, let the mixture cool down a little bit and then apply it on your unwanted hair using a spatula.
- Then, leave the mixture on your skin for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the mixture off of your skin using cold water and circular massaging and rubbing motions and you are done!
- Use this remedy every other day to remove any unwanted hair from your face rapidly. Sugar acts as a great exfoliator and sticks to your hair to remove them. You can use this awesome and simple remedy to bypass the pains of waxing too.
Lavender and Tea tree oil Facial Hair removal remedy
- Lavender oil: 1 tsp
- Tea tree oil: 4-6 drops
- First of all, take both the oils in a mixing bowl and blend them together well by stirring them thoroughly.
- After that, to use it, apply the blend onto your unwanted facial hair using a clean cotton ball or swab and you are done!
- Use this particular remedy 2 to 3 times every day and within 3 months you will start seeing a major reduction in your facial hair and you will find them going away. Both of these oils possess decent anti-androgenic properties which means they curb the male hormones in the body which in turn curbs the growth of unwanted facial hair. That is how regular everyday usage of this remedy will curb the growth of unwanted facial hair for good. Moreover, this remedy will even work great on oily and acne-prone skin even though it is made up of 2 oils.
Oatmeal and Banana Facial Hair Removal Home Remedy
- Ripe banana: 1 of it
- Powdered oatmeal: as needed
- First of all, peel a ripe banana and make a mash out of it in a bowl by using a fork or a spoon. You can also use a blender for this purpose.
- After that, take some powdered oatmeal. If you do not have that you can grind up regular oatmeal to obtain a fine powder.
- Then, combine the ingredients together in a mixing bowl by stirring vigorously so that you obtain a smooth and consistent, slightly coarse and abrasive mixture.
- After that, apply it onto your facial hair using scrubbing and massaging motions.
- Lastly. rinse off the mixture from your skin using cold water and then rub ice over the skin. You are done!
- You should be using this remedy once a week to scrub over your unwanted hair and remove them. This remedy also is a great exfoliator as it cleanses the skin while also moisturizing and nourishing it due to the presence of the banana. Moreover, this recipe works great on any and all kinds of skin types.