Our mothers have long recognized the marvelous benefits of mustard oil for hair development.
In addition to giving your dishes a strong taste, this oil is your mane’s natural elixir too!
Mustard And Black Tea:
- Mustard Oil – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1tbsp
- Almond Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Rosemary oil – few drops
- Egg Yolk – 1
- Black Tea – 100 ml
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Slightly damp your hair and apply this as a hair mask using your fingers to ensure it is applied well.
- Cover your head with a shower cap to avoid the mess.
- Leave on for about 20-30 minutes.
- Wash well with a mild shampoo.
- Do This Once in fifteen days.
There are a number of uses of mustard oil for hair.
This mustard and black tea mask can help with dandruff care.
Mustard oil’s anti-fungal properties will rid your scalp of yeast infections.
Black tea is rich in caffeine that can improve the scalp and encourage hair regrowth.
Mustard Oil, Egg, and Yogurt Mask:
- Mustard Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Egg – 1
- Yogurt – 2tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp.
- You can wear a shower cap.
- The heat will allow the better penetration of the mask.
- Wait for 30 minutes to an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- This mask can be used 1 – 2 times a month.
It can make your hair silky smooth by mixing mustard oil with yogurt.
While the oil provides essential nutrients to your scalp, adding yogurt to the mixture will cleanse the cells and explain them.
The egg is rich in amino acids that will help your strands resurface and rebuild them from the inside.
Mustard Oil Pack for Oily Hair:
- Bentonite Clay Powder – 2tbsp (Multani Mitti)
- Mustard Oil – 1 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 2tbsp
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Apply this mixture evenly on the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for about 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo and use a conditioner.
- Do This once or twice a month.
This mustard oil mask may be a savior if you have an excessively oily and greasy scalp.
Enriched with the strength of clay, the mask allows the excess sebum secreted by your scalp to be absorbed.
On the other side, Apple Cider Vinegar balances your scalp’s pH and restores your wellbeing.
Benefits Of Mustard Oil:
For your scalp and hair, Mustard Oil has an array of benefits.
- It is enriched with the fatty acids Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6, and several other minerals that protect your hair’s health.
- In addition, it is rich in antioxidants that can decrease the oxidative stress on your scalp cells, thus avoiding hair loss.
- The prevention of Vitamin E in this oil will reinforce the hair follicles from within and decrease breakage due to injury.
- It contains several anti-microbial agents that combat hair-falling scalp infections.
- Regular oil massage can increase the circulation of blood to the scalp and promote the growth of new hair follicles.