It’s important to have a good night’s rest, but we all had a stressful week or a nice vacation that resulted in poor sleep and, worse, poor health decisions.
Our skin also represents our bad routines.
Dark under-eye circles are a clear sign that you haven’t had enough rest.
Yet allergies, unprotected exposure to the skin, aging, eczema, eye rubbing, and even plain old biology may also cause those annoying dark circles.
If you’re tired of looking tired, try these treatments to remove those under-eye circles.
Benefits of E Vitamin:
Let’s see the benefits of vitamin E in dark circles under the eyes.
- It nourishes the skin:
- It’s a smart way to get rid of stretch marks.
- It lightens brown spots or scars.
- It’s a good idea to relax muscle spasm.
- It removes dark circles and wrinkles from your face.
- It returns the lost moisturizer to your skin.
- It’s about sunburns.
- It eliminates impurities and serves as a cleaning agent.
- Vitamin E oil serves as an antioxidant and helps prevent the aging of your skin.
- It neutralizes free radicals and prevents cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Vitamin E oil may be used for dark circles. It’s a popular cure for under-eye circles.
The Simplest Way To Use Vitamin E Oil:
- Apply it to your skin and keep it there for 10-15 minutes.
- Your skin will absorb oil and give you the result.
- Vitamin E oil can be used 5 days a week.
- The number of times depends on your type of skin.
- If you have dry skin, you should use it 3 times a week and if you have oily skin, use it only once in a week.
- Using Vitamin E oil is better than purchasing goods from the market because it is safe to use on your skin and has no side effects.
Coconut & Vitamin E Eye Cream
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 6-8 Vitamin E capsules
- Small microwavable bowl
- A tiny jar of glass to store the cream
- Optional: Frankincense Essential Oil, which tends to rejuvenate the skin and may get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
In this DIY, coconut oil serves as a moisturizer, antibiotic, multivitamin, multi-nutrient, and antioxidant.
Vitamin E oil is the best antioxidant to avoid premature aging and promote healing.
- Microwave coconut oil for 15 seconds over low heat for a few minutes until it is liquid.
- Transfer the liquefied oil to your jar.
- Poke holes in your vitamin E capsules and press the vitamin liquid into your oil while stirring.
- Add 10 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil if you like.
- Place the containers in the refrigerator for less than an hour before the liquid returns to the solid shape.
- There is no need to keep the cream in refrigerated after it transforms into a solid.
The oils are not going to get rancid.
- In the night, smear a small amount of the best anti-aging eye cream ever under your eyes and be prepared to appear younger, lighter, and extratropical in the morning.
- You can use a little bit in the morning, too.
- Just give it good 10 minutes or so to soak in your skin before applying makeup.
- This eye cream can also be used as an eye makeup remover.