How to use maida shrink the open pores on your face, naturally
February 1, 2022 Written by GP Team
Open skin pores are small pit-like pores that appear in people with a combination of oily skin. Having open pores on your skin can make your face look dull and old. Pores also accumulate dirt and become clogged and clogged skin pores are one of the most common causes of acne. Today in this post, we are going to share one super effective treatment that will help you to shrink the size of skin pores very fast.
For this remedy, you will need
- 1 Tomato
- 1 spoon flaxseeds
- Maida, also known as All-purpose flour
Procedure to follow
- First, in a pan take around 2/3 cup of water
- In this put half a tomato. Start the fame and cook this tomato in medium flame.
- Let it cook until the skin comes out and pulp gets to add to water.
- Now in this add 1 spoon of flax seeds and cook it on sim flame for 30-40 seconds.
- Let this mixture cool and then strain this mixture.
- In this gel add enough quantity of all-purpose flour, until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it dry.
- Rinse your face with cold water and you’re done.
- For best results do this treatment 2 times a week.
Apart from this make sure you also follow these tips to help you shrink your skin pores and achieve your results faster
- Apply ice cubes on your face, the first thing in the morning, every day
- Cleanse your face twice daily, make sure you are using a gentle cleanser or face wash
- Exfoliate your face with a natural gentle scrub, twice a week
- Stop touching your face, touching your face can transfer bacteria from your fingers and worsen the problem
- Avoid oil-based creams, as this can worsen the open pores problem