How To Remove Dark Spots From Face
Whenever you get acne, you will want it to heal fast. Still, occasionally, acne blemishes leave a dark mark on your skin long after the acne is gone. Getting rid of these dark spots on your skin begins by knowing what triggers them in the first place.
When acne occurs on your skin, it is theoretically a form of inflammation. And as your skin recovers and new skin cells form, the cells sent to help restore the smooth surface of your skin may contain too much melanin.
Melanin is what gives the skin its color, and when certain cells have more melanin than others, the effect is a darker patch of skin. It is referred to as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Something that makes your skin inflammation last longer, such as picking or squeezing a blemish, can increase your chances of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 Potato
- Grate the potato and mix it with the honey.
- Apply it to the areas of the dark spots and keep it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the damaged area with water.
People do not know that potatoes can lighten dark spots.
One way to use potatoes is by cutting the potato and placing it right at the top of the dark spots.
- Keep it on for a few minutes before you wash your face with warm water.
Potatoes can also be mixed with other ingredients for added benefits.
- 3 teaspoons of buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons of tomato juice
- In a bowl mix both the ingredients well and apply this to the affected area.
- If you want you can also apply this to your entire face.
- Let this sit on the dark spots for 15 minutes before washing the areas.
Buttermilk removes away from black spots and can do so without causing a stinging burn.
Tomato paste is rich in lycopene, which protects the skin from sun damage.
Buttermilk can be very refreshing to drink, particularly in summer.
But, did you know it could also be used to treat dark spots?
You can also add a little lemon juice to the buttermilk if you have oily or acne-prone skin.
3. Aloe Vera
- Fresh Aloe Vera Juice or Gel
Aloe vera is a great natural ingredient for all your skin issues.
- All you need to do to lighten the dark spots on your face is add aloe vera juice or gel directly to the dark spots and keep it on for 30 minutes before washing away.
- You can leave it on your face overnight, too.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and add a toner and a moisturizer later.
- Do this home repair up to two times a day, and you’ll start getting results in a couple of weeks.
- If it gets sticky, use a clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove the mask.
- Continue this once or twice a week.