Today I will share how to make makeup removal wipes at home. This is easy to make with all natural and herbal ingredients and there are no chemicals and preservatives present.
Ingredients you will need –
- ½ cup of boiled hot water
- 1 green tea bag
- 1-2 teaspoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 2 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel
- 10 tissue papers
- Firstly soak the tea bag into a ½ cup of boiled hot water for 20 minutes. Then arrange the tissue papers in a container. Now before adding any ingredient your green tea water is completely cool.
- Take the tea bag out of the water and add 1-2 teaspoon of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil and 2 teaspoons of aloe Vera gel into it. Mix them really well to combine all the ingredients together.
- Now spread the above prepared mixture on the arranged tissue paper in container. With the help of spoon pour the mixture all over the tissue papers so that each and every tissue will be soaked with this natural and herbal mixture.
- After pouring the tea water, close the lid of the container and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Before going to bed daily use these wipes to remove the makeup and it also helps your skin rejuvenate.