How To Increase Hair Growth? Tips & Tricks Easy DIY’s
Hair is an essential component of all our personalities, and we all want to have nice and long hair.
Home remedies, DIY’s, and the right form of diet for you to adopt to boost the growth of your hair.
Home Treatments To Boost Hair Growth
- Beetroot Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Henna Leaves/ Powder
- Take 7-8 fresh leaves of beetroot and boil them in water until half of the water volume is reduced.
- Then grind this paste and add 1 tablespoon of henna powder.
- Make a smooth and uniform hair mask.
- Apply and leave the paste on the scalp for about an hour and wash off with luke-warm water.
For healthy hair, beetroot is rich in the essential vitamins B6, C, folate, magnesium, betaine, and potassium.
Follow the easy home remedies above, which are safe and efficient for hair loss control and Treatment, and you will never have to worry about hair falling again!
- Organic Coconut Milk
- Grate the fresh coconut and squeeze the milk into it.
- Then apply this coconut milk to your clean hair and scalp with a hair dye brush.
- Then cover your hair & scalp with a shower cap or using and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then remove the towel or the shower cap and use cold water and herbal shampoo to wash your hair.
Raw coconut milk is rich in essential fats, proteins, and minerals such as potassium, which are very useful for hair re-growth and also control hair loss.
- Camphor Oil
- Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- For hair growth, blend equal portions of camphor oil, castor oil, and coconut oil and massage it on your roots and hair.
- Before usage, heat this hair growth oil so it penetrates the scalp effectively.
It’s no wonder it’s an important part of Ayurveda and a success with the grannies, considering that camphor oil is an extremely beneficial ingredient for both skin and hair problems.
With antiseptic and antioxidant properties packed to the brim, camphor strengthens hair cuticles and nourishes dry hair while adding volume and luster as well.
Camphor also helps to treat hair loss and dandruff.
- Get your scalp massaged once a day.
It will improve blood flow to the follicles of your hair and promote hair growth.
- Gently wash your hair.
This is important for breakage prevention.
- Use cold water to wash your hair.
Hot water can strip essential oils away and lead to breakage.
- Avoid tying your hair up too often.
Inflamed follicles will result from tying up your hair.
- Invest in a good serum for hair.
Hair serums give an immediate shine and avoid damage to hair as well.
They also decrease tangles and stop breakage.
- Avoid using tools that create too much heat.
For a few hours, curling or straightening your hair may make you feel so happy and trendy, but in the long run, it can be huge harm to your hair.
- Heat styling tools can give you fantastic results, but these can be very detrimental to the growth of your hair.
Avoid using these techniques on your hair as far as possible.
They dry your hair, make it frizzy, and eventually cause your hair to fall.