It’s common to gain weight around the belly. Apart from this, your face is also one area of your body where you might gain weight. Unfortunately, it is not simple to get rid of face fat. So, if you’re confused about how to reduce face fat, you’ve come to the right place!
In this post, i am going to share simple exercises that really helped me a lot to get rid of excess fat around my face
- Jaw Release: Sit or stand with your back straight and move your jaw as if you’re chewing with your mouth closed. Hold for 5-10 seconds, then relax.
- Cheek Puff: Inhale deeply and puff your cheeks out as much as possible. Hold for a few seconds and then release.
- Fish Face: Suck in your cheeks and lips to create a “fish face.” Hold for a few seconds and then relax.
- Neck Tilt: Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. Pucker your lips and hold for a few seconds.
- Chin Lift: Sit somewhere or stand, keeping your back straight. Throw your head back, keep your mouth closed and stretch your neck as much as you can. Try to keep your lower lip over your upper lip. Keep in mind that you have to look up. Hold the pose for 5 seconds. Pull back your head to the starting position. This is one repetition.Complete 10-15 sets regularly.