Homemade Aloe Vera and Honey foaming face wash recipe for skin lightening
November 30, 2021 Written by GP Team
Today I will share skin lightening homemade foaming face wash which is suitable for all skin types and it is 100% chemical free.
Ingredients you will need –
- 2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoon of grated soap
- ½ cup hot boiled water
- Firstly in a bowl take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and add 2 teaspoons of water. Mix them well and set it aside. Now grate the soap with the help of grater or peeler and store it in a bowl.
- Take 2 tablespoons of grated soap in a bowl and add ½ cup of hot boiled water, stir it well until the grated soap dissolves completely. In the dissolved soap mixture, add 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel, 1 tablespoon of honey and the soaked baking soda. Mix them well to combine all the ingredients together.
- Now store it in any 200ml empty bottle and your face wash is now ready for use.
- Wet your face with water and rub the face wash on your face and neck gently for 3 minutes then wash it off with normal water.
Aloe Vera gel heals and soothes our skin by providing essential moisture. It hydrates the skin removes tanning and soothes sunburnt skin.
Baking soda is immensely helpful in whitening skin tone by providing a clear and spotless skin.