When you can make amazing hair masks at home, you don’t need to buy any expensive hair mask.
If you suffer from a hair loss case it means your locks are undernourished and need a strong supply of vitamins.
If that happens, make sure you give a shot to some of those healing hair-fallen home remedies.
- Onion Juice
- Chop 1 medium-size red onion into cubes.
- Add then to a grinder and grind them till you see a fine paste.
- Use a fine strainer and strain the onion extract from it.
- Take a bowl and pour the juice into a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of raw honey.
- Add a few drops of pure rosewater to it and mix.
- If you feel that the mask is not enough for your hair length double the ingredients.
- Stir everything well and apply from root to tip.
- Wait for about 1 hour and then shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
- You can apply this mask once every alternate week.
Onion juice supplies hair follicles with nutrition.
If that’s not enough, you’ll be surprised to learn it has antibacterial properties as well.
Not only does this help protect your scalp from having an infection, but it also stops hair from falling.
Onion juice helps to stimulate hair growth by improving the catalase level of an antioxidant enzyme.
This enzyme helps to decompose hydrogen peroxide, thus maximizing the process of hair growth.
With its rich sulfur content, it helps nourish the hair follicles.
Honey is also rich in antioxidant properties, reducing hair breakage, hair loss, and keeping your hair healthy and strong.
It also contains anti-bacterial properties that avoid scalp infections that can make the scalp itchy, red and swollen, and that can promote hair growth
- Amla/Indian Gooseberry
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Grate a few amlas and extract the juice from them using a fine muslin cloth.
- In a bowl add a teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil, lastly, add the amala extract.
- Use a spoon to stir all three ingredients.
- Apply the concoction to your hair and wait for about 20-30 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can let it sit overnight for the best results.
- Next, wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Vitamin C is abundant in Indian gooseberry or amla.
It helps develop collagen, enhances the texture of the hair, and makes it soft and smooth.
The phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals present in amla help to improve the circulation of the scalp and stimulate healthy growth.
Amla vitamin C produces a protein in collagen.
It helps both the length and volume-wise to stimulate hair growth.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid which helps to connect the protein in the hair, protects the roots and strands, and prevents breakage.
The antioxidants contained in the coconut oil help to promote healthy hair growth.
Coconut oil is known to penetrate the hair shaft, thereby shielding it from contaminants from the atmosphere and excess heat.