Home Remedies for Glowing Skin JUST in few Days
We all want glowing skin because having glowing skin is a sign of good health.
Dull, dry, or flakey skin, can make you feel unhappy and this can lead to feeling less confident.
You should incorporate certain ingredients as part of your beauty and skincare routine.
You probably already have everything you need in your kitchen, or medicine cabinet.
- In a bowl take 2 tablespoons of homemade curd and to this add 1 tablespoon of honey and mix both the ingredients really well.
- Now apply a thin layer of this curd and honey mask on your clean face.
- Now let it stay on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
If you feel that your skin has lost the moisture, you can bring curd into your daily routine to your rescue as an excellent moisturizer.
Applying this curd and honey mask on your face every day can help make your skin soft, nourished, and supple.
Curd is a fantastic source of calcium, protein, and a variety of vital nutrients.
It’s loaded with the goodness of vitamin D that can bring a lot of benefits to your skin.
The lactic acid present in the curd helps to remove dead cells from the skin and also combats against wrinkles and early signs of aging.
Besides this, lactic acid also helps to hydrate the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Basil Leaves
- In a mortar and pestle add a handful of fresh basil leaves along with a few saffron strands.
- Make a paste of basil and saffron, if required add a little water or rosewater.
- Take out the paste and apply evenly on your face.
- Wait for it to dry and wash it with cold water.
Saffron is known for its anti-fungal properties that help to treat acne and dark spots.
Not only will saffron along with basil reduce your acne, but it will also help you get rid of blemishes.
Safran helps improve the texture of the skin and makes it softer and smoother.
Saffron cleanses the skin giving it freshness and helps to get rid of dark circles.
Saffron also cleanses the face by increasing the blood flow, giving the skin a glowing appearance.
- Milk Powder
- Egg White
- In a mixer grinder add 3-4 slices of cucumber, add 2 tablespoons of milk powder and lastly add the egg white.
- And make a very smooth spreadable mask-like paste.
- Take out in a bowl and apply this mask on your clean face.
- Wait for it to dry completely.
- After that wash your face with cold water and pat dry.
- Apply your favorite daily moisturizer to lock in the moisture.
Cucumber is rich in various important antioxidants.
It also has cooling properties that help to rejuvenate your skin.
Cucumber is used in many ways on your skin to soothe, reduce swelling and water retention, in to form of masks. toner etc.
Cucumber has vitamin C and caffeic acid, which soothes skin irritation and reduces swelling, and egg whites have astringent properties that help to tighten your skin.
This face mask can bring back your lost glow.