Glycerin and rose water are still at the top of the list of skincare ingredients that you can depend on for outstanding skin.
Women have been using these ingredients for youthful, hydrated, and radiant skin for years, all due to the many beauty benefits they provide.
Each of these ingredients works beautifully on your skin.
Yet when they combine, they prove to be an elixir.
By calming skin to preventing the symptoms of aging, the skincare game will change forever.
1. Rosewater And Glycerin Serum
- 2 tablespoons glycerin
- 1 tablespoon of organic rose water
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- ½ tablespoon argan oil
- 5 drops any essential oil
- 1 glass dropper bottle
- Add the ingredients to the glass dropper container. Using the funnel to avoid spilling.
- Seal the bottle and roll it between your palms so that the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Store the DIY serum in a cool place.
- During night time after washing your face, take a few drops of the serum, rub it between your hands, and massage your face in upward strokes.
- Using the serum every night or according to your preference.
This serum is suitable you can use it during day time as well, don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
Aloe vera gel protects the skin against UV damage, hydrates, improves skin elasticity, and delays wrinkle formation.
Argan oil increases skin elasticity and skin hydration and lightens the skin. the essential oil can help to treat acne, control sebum production, and delay aging.
The glycerine-rose water combination is a perfect moisturizer and glow-boosting solution in one.
Not only does it help to slow down your aging cycle, but it also reverses free radical damage and gives you bright, radiant skin.
Use as a night serum to provide the necessary nutrients and moisture to your skin.
2. Brightening Toner for Skin
- 1/2 cup of organic rosewater
- 5 drops of glycerin
- Juice of half a lemon
- Dilute the lemon juice with rosewater in a glass and
- Add glycerin to the mixture, transfer this to a spray bottle.
- Store it in a refrigerator, it can be stored for 7 days.
- Spray some tone on the cotton pad and apply it like a toner, swipe across your face after cleansing.
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off, don’t keep it for long.
- Use it once a day preferably during night time.
Lemon is a good source of Vitamin c which acts as an astringent and lightens your skin pigmentation.
Note: Lemon juice makes the skin photosensitive, so use sunscreen before sun exposure.
The two ingredients are harmless to the skin.
Glycerine, a colorless and odorless carbon solution, is just the best thing to say good-bye to the painfully dry skin.
Once combined with rose water and lemon juice, glycerine is a natural moisturizer.
Rosewater has phenyl ethanol that serves as a natural astringent and also cures various skin disorders.
Lemon juice is the ideal bleaching agent and works very well when combined with glycerin and rose water.
3. Sheet Mask
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 2-3 drops of your serum
- 1 disposable cotton sheet mask
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Soak the cotton sheet mask in the mixture.
- Keep the soaked sheet mask in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes for extra soothing and calming effects.
- Apply it to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Remove it and massage the extra serum on your face.
- Use this recipe three times a week.
A serum can help to treat several skin problems, such as acne, dryness, pigmentation, and wrinkles.
If your skin is dry and dehydrated and you have problems such as atopic dermatitis, your skin will love glycerin.
As already mentioned, glycerin is a moisturizer, which means that it absorbs moisture from the environment and attaches it to your skin and prevents it from drying out.
When you have a dry, aging skin that is prone to chemicals, rosewater will help keep it clean.
This has anti-aging effects, and when applied topically, it has an astringent effect on your skin.
It soothes the capillaries right under the layer of the skin and eliminates redness.