Dark spots and textured skin is quite a common issue nowadays, with pollution, sun exposure, use of wrong skincare products, and even stress playing major parts.
Today in this post, I will share one face mask, that you can easily make at home with all ingredients easily available in your kitchen, and it is very effective to fade acne scars and hyperpigmentation, all with zero side effects.
To make this DIY face mask, you will need
- 1 tbsp of orange peel powder
- 2 tbsp of yogurt
- And 1 tbsp of raw honey
If you have dry skin, you can also add 3-4 drops of almond oil in this face mask
- First take a orange peel powder in a clean bowl
- In this add yogurt and honey.
- Mix it well and your DIY is ready
- Apply this mask all over your clean face, leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
- You can use this DIY on daily basis too, to get results faster.
If you do not have orange peel powder, you can try alternate DIY too.
- Mix potato juice and cucumber juice in equal amount.
- After face cleansing, with a clean cotton ball apply this mixture all over your face, leave it for 20 minutes on your face, and then wipe it off