There are many skin brightening creams are available in market. Although they are manufactured of approved formulation, they do come with a lot of unwanted preservatives and chemicals, that might damage your skin with long term use.
Natural ingredients are always safe to use on your face, and best part is that you know each and every ingredient that you are going to put on your skin, so you can skip one particular ingredient if that doesn’t suit your skin.
Today in this post, I will share one skin brightening Day cream, and skin repair night cream, that will make your skin soft, supple, flawless, and naturally brighter.
Start with our Day Cream
Purpose of day cream is to keep your skin moisturized, and also you can use skin brightening ingredients in this cream, that will give instant glow to your skin.
I have used aloe vera gel as base to make this cream, so it will not be sticky on your face, and you can use it for all skin types.
To make this cream, you will need
- 5-6 Almonds
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Rose Petals
- Fresh Beetroot Juice
- Aloe Vera Gel
- & Vitamin E Oil
- Soak almonds overnight in water. Next morning remove peels and transfer them to blender
- Next in this add fresh rose petals in this
- Add 3-4 tsp of fresh beetroot juice in this
- Blend it well and strain this liquid with a clean muslin cloth. We will use this liquid to make our Day Cream
- In a clean bowl take 1 big spoon of aloe vera gel
- Next in this add 2 tsp of almond beetroot liquid that we have prepared
- At last add around 5-6 drops of vitamin E oil in this.
- Mix everything well together, and your DIY cream is ready
You can use this cream daily on your clean face after cleansing, followed by sunscreen.
Shelf Life – You can easily store this cream in refrigerator upto 1-2 weeks.
Now coming to our night cream, that should be more about skin repair. Night cream repair damage skin cells, and prevents premature aging.
To make this night cream you will need
- Fresh orange peels
- Orange essential oil
- Vitamin E capsules
- Aloe vera gel
- Rose Water
- Collect the peel from 1-2 fresh oranges and cut them in small pieces. Soak the pieces in water for couple of hours.
- Next, take them out of water and put the orange peel pieces in a blender.
- Blend them without adding any water. Take out the orange peel paste.
- Add 2-3 drops of orange essential oil in this.
- Take 2 vitamin E capsules and puncture them. Squeeze out the oil and add that to the paste.
- At last add a tsp aloe vera gel and some rose water.
- Mix everything well, and your night cream is ready
Before going to bed, take required amount of this cream, and massage it on your clean face and neck