Keeping your skin bright and beautiful is not a difficult task.
All you need is consistency and the right products.
Experts will always advise you to adopt a simple skincare routine that is more than enough to satisfy your beauty needs.
In fact, you can keep it quick and easy with just 2 steps- exfoliating and pampering yourself with nourishing face packs.
For a little extra treatment, the use of facial oils and serums can also prove helpful in refilling your skin and keeping it beautiful.
- Grind 2-3 tablespoons of rice and transfer it to a bowl.
- Now add a little honey to the rice powder to make the paste.
- You should add a few drops of water if you think the Scrub is really thick.
- Gently massage your face and neck with this Scrub for a minute or two, then wash it off with water.
- Use this Scrub regularly 2 times a week to see the results.
Exfoliation is a very necessary step in a full skincare routine.
Regular exfoliation ensures that the skin is clean and free from any dead skin cells, pollutants, and dirt or debris.
Through removing all these ugly things, you ensure that the items you use are easily absorbed by the skin.
Rice has been used a lot by Asian women to preserve their porcelain complexion.
The explanation for this is that the rice contains a high amount of PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) that protects your skin from the light.
Rice also has ferulic acid, which is an antioxidant and allantoin that adds anti-inflammatory properties to it.
When the rice powder is mixed with honey, it serves as the ultimate whitening Scrub.
- 1 tsp of nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Making this mask is super simple and adjustable for your skin needs.
- Gather your honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, and if you feel, you can also add other things such as oatmeal or turmeric.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix everything really well.
- Apply this mask on your face after you have scrubbed your face.
- Wait for about 10-12 minutes and then wash your face.
- This mask might tingle a bit because of cinnamon.
- You can do a patch test before applying it to your skin.
Honey is a moisturizing agent, which is a natural moisturizing agent.
Honey is also naturally antibacterial, which makes it ideal for acne care and prevention.
Cinnamon is an antiseptic that helps to eliminate the bacteria on the surface of your skin by helping to avoid pills and also by drying out existing pills.
It also strengthens and revitalizes the skin by attracting blood, oxygen, and nutrients to the surface of your skin, leaving your skin healthy and glowing.
You might not believe this, but cinnamon has skin lightening properties.
It acts to fade away acne scars, blemishes, stains, and dark spots.
Cinnamon brings blood to the surface of the skin: this cinnamon may help to remove fine lines on the face.
Nutmeg exfoliates the skin, which decreases the presence of blemishes and blemishes.
The nutmeg also tends to reduce the blackheads.
Both nutmeg and raw honey have potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help keep your skin healthy from acne.
Nutmeg comes filled with antioxidants and anti-aging properties that battle off cell-damaging free radicals that trigger oxidative stress, making you appear older than your era.