Milk is a blessing to our wellbeing, as it will keep you healthy inside and out.
But that’s not all of it. It’s also a natural beauty enhancer that keeps your skin bright and smooth over time.
It is enriched with vital vitamins that are beneficial to your skin.
Vitamin A in milk helps to combat dryness and flaky skin, while its rich antioxidant content nourishes the skin from deep within and keeps the skin safe and moisturized during the day.
Raw milk is the perfect treatment for acne-prone skin as it gently exfoliates and prevents breakouts.
It also avoids further break-ups and blemishes.
Also, milk helps to widen pores and reduces sebum production.
1. Exfoliating Milk Honey Oatmeal Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground oatmeal
- In a small mixing bowl, blend the above ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to your clean face using your fingertips in a gentle circular motion.
- Allow the milk face mask to penetrate deeply into your pores for about 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, rinse the mask with cool water. Pat dry up with a clean towel.
- Using unboiled raw milk for better results. Do not use flavored and sweetened milk on your face.
- To prevent the oats from clogging the drain, put a metal or plastic strainer in your sink.
The honey used on your skin should be organic. Processed honey may irritate the skin.
- Reserves moisture in skin cells.
- It has antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin from bacteria and germs.
- Kills off the acne that causes bacteria.
- Has skin lightening properties that help to fade acne scars, dark spots, and blemishes.
- Fight free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Has a slight abrasive texture that is good for scouring dead cells.
- A natural absorbent that soaks up excess sebum and dirt.
- Deep cleanses and unclogs pores that force out grime, dirt, bacteria, and sebum.
- It nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Milk is a perfect exfoliator, along with honey and oatmeal, because it contains lactic acids that break down dead cells and soften them for easy removal.
- Honey is a gentle exfoliator and moisturizer, while oatmeal has a slight abrasive texture that helps slough away dead cells and excess sebum from pores.
2. Acne-Clearing Milk Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon milk
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Stir the ingredients in a small mixing bowl thoroughly.
- Apply to your clean face in a gentle circular motion.
- Let the milk face mask sit down for 15 minutes.
- Rinse using cold water to seal off pores. Pat dry with a clean, soft towel.
- Combined with two strong ingredients for your skin, this milk face mask will gradually clear your acne without leaving any marks.
Turmeric is an Asian spice with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties.
Lemon juice is a natural astringent that helps to fight off acne and avoid further breakouts.
- It lightens and brightens the skin tone.
- Fades acne scars, dark spots, and discoloration of the skin.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin from inflammatory disorders, including acne, rosacea, and eczema.
- It’s a natural astringent. Tightens your skin.
- Kills off the acne that causes bacteria. A decent skin toner. Fades blemishes and lesions of acne.
- Evens skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation. Reduces acne and other breakouts.
Do facial steaming in front of your hand to open pores and let the face mask penetrate deep.
3. Hydrating Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- Separate 1/4 of the ripe avocado section.
- Mash the mixture into a lump-free paste in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of milk until the mixture is smooth.
- In a gentle circular motion, roll the mixture onto your clean face.
- Enable the face mask to settle for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the mask is completely dry, use a warm washcloth or just our fingertips and warm water to rinse off.
- Splash your face with some cool water. Pat dry with a clean, soft towel.
Avocado and milk are both skin-nourishing food items that can be used especially for dry, dull skin.
This face mask can also be used for all skin types.
Avocado moisturizes the skin and decreases oiliness while milk softens the rough skin.
Hydrates and moisturizes your skin.
Contains large amounts of vitamin E, healthy fat, and natural oils that nourish and protect the skin.
Prevents moisture in skin cells. Deeply cleans the pores.
Has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
Heal’s inflammatory conditions of the skin, including inflamed acne. Fights free radicals that cause premature aging.