Fuller’s Earth, has been a key herbal ingredient for a lot of home remedies meant for treating skin issues in the Indian culture. The coarse texture of the soil will act as a great exfoliant, allowing you to even out the texture of your skin. It will also give it a natural glow. For this remedy, you will need the following ingredients in the measurements given below:
- 3–4 tablespoons of rose water
- 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti
Preparation And Use
- Add the ingredients in a small bowl and mix them well. The paste should be of thick consistency since it needs to exfoliate the skin on your face. So use the rose water sparingly.
- Begin the process by washing your face with warm water as that will open your pores and allow Multani mitti to get absorbed by them.
- Now apply the paste on your skin. Make sure to apply an even layer throughout.
- Leave it on for half an hour or till it dries off completely. Remove it by wiping it away with a towel dipped in lukewarm water. Follow it up by applying a mild moisturizer to lock-in the moisture content.
- Repeat the use of this remedy two to three times a week to get visible results.