We all need pores on our skin to release sebum and keep your skin naturally moisturized. Thet set up a natural ventilation system for our skin, but what actually matters, is size of pores.
With few home remedies, you can easily unclog them and shrink in size
Today in this post I will share my top 5 home remedies, that you can easily follow to get super smooth, flawless skin, with no visible pores on your face.
Remedy#1 – With gram flour & banana peel
Besan is an excellent ingredient to be used in a face pack. It not only exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells but also tightens large pores
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of gram flour.
- In this add 1 tbsp of yogurt, a pinch of turmeric and few drops of olive oil.
- Mix it well and your DIY is ready
- Apply this paste on your clean face, and let it dry for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes you can rinse it off with cold water.
- Now once your face is clean and dry, take peel of 1 banana, and start to rub it on your face.
- Gently swipe the inside of the banana peel on your face, and wash it off after 10 minutes
Do this every alternate day.
Remedy#2 – With Tomato
- Take 1 ripe tomato, and remove its pulp.
- In this add 1/2 tsp of honey, mix it well and your DIY is ready.
- Massage this paste all over your face for 5 minutes.
- Let it sit on your face for 10 minutes, and then wash it off.
Remedy#3 – With Multani Mitti
Multani mitt, also known as fuller’s earth powder, is an effective clay to deep clean your skin pores, and it also control sebum production, that helps to shrink size of pores
- If you have oily skin, mix this powder with rose water. For dry skin you can make paste of this using milk.
- Apply a thin layer of this paste on your face as a mask and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cool water.
Remedy#4 – Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known to cleanse the skin and also shrink the pores. It acts as a toner and tightens your skin.
- In a bowl, dilute 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Using your fingertips, massage this solution on the enlarged pores and let it dry naturally.
It might dry out your skin, so make sure you use serum and moisturiser on top of this
Remedy#5 – With Egg white
This remedy is for people, who are okay with putting egg on their face.
- In a bowl, whip an Egg White with 1 tablespoon of Oatmeal and 2 drops of Lemon Juice.
- With help of a clean brush, apply this paste on your face.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water