Vitamin E is a popular component in skincare products. Its capsules are easily available and are used by skin-care lovers. Vitamin E oil has a range of benefits for your skin.
1st Step Cleanser:
You should start the facial with a clean canvas. So, wash your face with your regular mild facial cleanser to remove any dirt, makeup or impurities.
2nd Step Exfoliator:
- Wild Turmeric
- Vitamin E Capsules
- Rice Flour
In a bowl take about a teaspoon of rice flour, 1/4th teaspoon of turmeric powder, and 4 vitamin E capsules.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Take a small amount of DIY scrub on your palms and apply it gently over your face and neck in a small circular motion.
This DIY face scrub is great for any skin issues due to the combination of turmeric powder and vitamin E oil.
These are one of the best natural combinations, these ingredients blended into a simple DIY scrub make one of the best and easiest skin cleansers.
The second Step would be to exfoliate.
Exfoliating skin with a gentle scrub helps remove dead skin cells, clean and brighten the skin.
Scrub on the nose and the chin to cleanse thoroughly and clear all the blackheads and impurities from the skin.
3rd Step massaging Cream
- 1 tsp curd
- 1 tsp whisked egg
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- Mix curd and egg in equal parts and add a vitamin E oil capsule to the mixture.
- If you don’t want to use curd or egg you can substitute them with fresh aloe vera gel.
- Mix the ingredients well and apply them to your face, and start to massage your face.
- No facial is finished without a facial massage and, let’s be real, this is the best part of the procedure.
This move is important to increase blood circulation and improve muscle tones, which keep the skin firm and light.
Wet your hands and take a small amount of DIY facial massage cream.
- Begin with the middle of the forehead and work towards the temples.
- Then massage around the sides of your nose and your cheeks.
- Finally, massage your lips, your chin, and your jaw.
Don’t forget to massage your neck. Use your fingers and massage in the upward direction of your chin.
- Wash your face with water after 10 minutes of massage.
Yogurt will gently exfoliate your skin, and the egg will lighten your complexion. Vitamin E helps to moisturize the skin.
4th Step Face Pack
- 2 tsp papaya pulp
- 1 tsp rose water
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- Open the vitamin E capsules and blend them with the papaya pulp.
- Add the rose water and stir well.
- Apply to your face and let it dry.
- Wash the face-off with lukewarm water.
This is a face mask of cleansing. Papaya helps to remove tan while vitamin E nourishes the skin. Rosewater gives a natural glow to the skin.
Face masks let all the impurities out and give back their radiance.
5th Step Serum
- 1 Tablespoon of Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Distilled Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- An empty serum bottle
- First of all, mix aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil, as they have a similar consistency, so blending them completely together will ensure a better finish at the end.
- As soon as the serum looks blended, add the distilled water to it it’d be cool if you could warm up the water a little first, so it’ll be easier to mix.
- The last thing you need to do is pour the mixture into the empty bottle, and your serum is ready to go!
- Finish your home facial with a calming serum. Both measures can be taken out of the skin in the process, and thus the facial needs to end with moisturizing skin.
- The last step hydrates the skin and helps to preserve and protect the moisture it has lost.
- Make sure your hands are completely clean. Using your hands to apply the serum over your forehead.
- Gently rub the cream on the face and neck and let it soak in the skin.
- If you have a facial at night, finish applying eye cream to nourish the under-eye area.