Achieving a bright and even skin tone can be a challenge, especially for those with dark spots, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation. While there are many store-bought skin lightening products available, many of them contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful to your skin.
Fortunately, you can make your own skin lightening facial spray at home using natural ingredients that are gentle on your skin yet highly effective in lightening and brightening your face.
- Lemon Juice
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Turmeric powder
- Vitamin C powder (or) crushed vitamin C tablets
- In a clean bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin C powder or crushed vitamin C tablets.
- Mix the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly, making sure to remove all traces of makeup.
- Apply the paste onto your face, avoiding the area around your eyes and mouth.
- Leave the paste on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week for best results
It’s important to mention that, lemon juice makes skin photosensitive and it’s important to use sunscreen if used during the day and always do a patch test to check for any allergy.
This homemade facial spray is safe and gentle on the skin, and it can be used on all skin types. Regular use of this spray will help to lighten and brighten your face, reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, and leave your skin looking refreshed and revitalized. Remember to use sunscreen and always do a patch test before applying any treatment to your face.