If you’ve solved your acne once and for all, or you’re still going through a long flight, there’s one thing that’s unavoidable with acne is acne scarring.
Some treatments that really work to fade away and finally get rid of the traces of acne.
- A hand full of fenugreek leaves
- Make a paste from the fenugreek leaves, using it as a treatment mask.
- Keep it on your skin for an hour before washing.
- Then you can follow your regular skincare routine, make sure not to use any soap after washing the mask.
(If You can’t get hands-on fenugreek leaves, you can also use fenugreek seeds.
- Boil the seeds in water and add them to the scars once they have cooled.
- You can store in a spray bottle and spray once in a while.
You can use it as a toner as well.)
Fenugreek seeds with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and calming properties are perfect when it comes to helping the skin recover.
- Take a bowl and make your own acne healing gel by mixing 3 tablespoons of raw honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Apply this mixture to the paste and massage for 30 minutes.
- Clean with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Honey can support to remove scars, and raw honey is much more effective than processed honey.
Honey and cinnamon have antibacterial and anti-fungal effects.
And together, they become an effective disinfectant that keeps acne and scars at bay!
- Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil with a tablespoon of olive oil and add this to your scars.
Remember never to use undiluted tea tree essential oil on your skin – it is too heavy for your skin and can cause more damage.
Opt for organic olive oil, and apply this solution directly into scars and leave to the skin overnight for more intensive and softening care.
An all-round genius beauty ingredient, olive oil is high in B vitamins and filled with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
All of which aid speed up the healing of acne scars.
Olive oil is very skin-friendly as it is packed with vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
Tea tree oil is antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-fungal, and is one of the easiest ways to get rid of acne scars.
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, add 1⁄4 of a teaspoon of coconut oil and 2 teaspoons os aloe vera gel.
- Mix both the ingredients really well and apply it directly to your face with your fingertips and leave for as long as you want.
- You can use it as a daily moisturizer as well.
- This treatment will feel beautifully cooling and relaxing when you apply it.
- You can use it twice a day to help them recover.
Coconut oil is one of the best natural moisturizers and has many soothing properties.
You can’t go wrong with coconut oil when you’re looking for natural acne scar products.
It is hydrating, has antibacterial properties, cleans thoroughly, forms a protective barrier, and contains essential fatty acids.
A beautiful skin soother, aloe vera, explodes with vitamins that allow the skin to repair itself and is gentle enough to use on the most serious scars and delicate skin.
It also has moisturizing properties that help keep the skin smooth and supple.
Try using fresh aloe gel whenever possible, or pick the purest, best quality alternative from the store.