Sleek and straight hair is never going out of fashion.
A lot of people are looking for a simple, elegant, and extremely chic look that can give you straight hair.
Particularly when most days you’re filled with frizz and bad hair.
However, coloring your hair too much or even opting for permanent straightening may be dangerous to your hair’s health.
Using natural hair straightening methods can take longer to produce results, but it will certainly make your hair look and sound like a million bucks.
1.Milk And Honey For Hair Straightening:
- Raw milk
- Raw honey
- In a cup of milk, add two tablespoons of honey and a little crushed strawberry. (The strawberry is optional).
- Now put the paste on your hair, make sure you cover every strand of hair.
- Only leave it for 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Using it twice a week.
The protein in milk helps to protect the roots of your hair.
Milk and honey work to straighten the hair in a natural way.
While the proteins in the milk help to nourish and strengthen your hair, the honey acts as an emollient that helps seal moisture in and keeps the frizz under control.
This mixture is going to help make your hair super smooth and shiny.
2. Eggs And Olive Oil For Hair Straightening:
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take two eggs and add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix it together until it’s all blended.
- Now add this mixture to your hair and then wash your hair.
- Leave it for 45 minutes, then wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Only apply it once a week.
The egg plays the most important part of keeping your hair straight.
Apart from this, olive oil helps to provide the hair with moisture and nutrients.
By adding the mixture of eggs and olive oil to the hair, the hair is naturally straight and very attractive.
Nice, frizz-free hair. Eggs are filled with proteins that help to nourish and smooth your hair while olive oil is an excellent conditioner for your hair.
Combining these ingredients is going to give you smooth, frizz-free hair.
3. Milk Spray For Hair Straightening:
- Add 1⁄4 cup of milk to the spray bottle.
- Spray it on your hair.
- Leave for an hour before bathing.
- Rinse with the warm water and the shampoo.
- Using 1-2 days a week.
Milk is made up of proteins.
Which is a healthy way to fix frizzy hair and keep your hair straight?
The proteins in milk help to reinforce the shafts of your hair, reduce the frizz, and make your hair look straight.
4. Rice And Egg Mask For Hair Straightening
- 1 egg white
- 4-5 Tbsp of Rice Flour
- 1 cup of the Earth Fuller
- 1⁄4 cup of milk
- Combine the ingredients until the mixture is smooth. (You should add more milk if the mixture is too thick and the soil is fuller if it is too thin.)
- Cover your hair with your mask.
- Keep your mask on for about an hour.
- Rinse with cool water and a mild, sulfate-free shampoo.
- It was once a week.
All the ingredients in this pack work together to remove buildup and make your hair feel smooth and squeaky clean.
The pack nourishes your hair, removes dirt, and restores the damage, giving it a safe, straight look.